I'm a guy. I asked her out on a date via text and she hasn't replied?

There's this girl I've known for about a year now. We hung out together with my friends during the summer and I've seen her at other events. We've also had our first date which didn't go that smoothly but we were willing to forgive each other for our mistakes. I attended her birthday celebration but didn't get to talk to her as much since she was swarmed by all her friends. The week after, I asked her to hang out but she was busy. Yesterday I asked if she wanted to hang out this weekend. She hasn't replied so far. This is a bit out of character for her since she almost always replies to my texts or when I call her she at least text back that she was busy or something. I feel like we may be growing more distant since we haven't had much one-on-one time. I really like her and I wanna let her know, but should I text her again? I don't wanna be annoying.

It's been over 24 hours now since I haven't gotten a reply. Should I call/text again with a solid plan?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 1

• For me I like the guy to have a plan when he's asking me out again. even if it's just a movie. So maybe instead of asking her if she wants to hang out you could be more specific about what you want to do. Cause maybe she doesn't think "hanging out" sounds like much of a date? maybe just something to think about...

• Hmm. Sounds reasonable.

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!