Guys always make plans but never follow through...whats up with that?

me and this guy have been talking and he said he "needs to chill with me" and "wishes he didn't have so much work so he could see me". well I took the initiative on a Friday night and text him if he wanted to hang out. he text me where I was because he usually picks me up and I told him but he didn't reply after that. this is the SECOND time he did this.

what does he mean by all this? I mean he's the one that said he wanted to see me. should I be mad at him because the last time he did this he had a football game the next day and he said he slept off? should I confront him about it? and guys do you have an idea of why he does this?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm going a bit through the same thing... my best guess would be for YOU to be the one that is unavailable now. It may be difficult to do, but hit him back with his same game. Next time he asks you where you are, don't even reply. Let him keep saying that you need to chill but ignore it and finally when he starts getting desperate about it, YOU TELL him you are gonna do something.

• Omg I was just thinking the same thing!! I'm gonna try and play hard to get now because I'm normally not like this with he makes me want him so much lol but now the tables are about to be turned! :)

• Just reply something like nothing or don't reply at all. :P

• hey ... I got the same issue... just report back what works.