• Ask
  • myTake

I slept with him, now what...?

I hung out with this guy a few times and then we decided to have sex one night. Everything was perfect and it wasn't just a hook up. It was... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• i think you slept with him too soon without figuring him out nuff first. sounds like he just a jerk that looking for p**** . next time spend some good time to figure out a guy's intergrity first that way you won't have to feel regret you slept with a jerk. it may be hard to figure guys out, that why you should spend time to figure this stuff out. communicate with him, see if he values honor or is just dishonorable. i mean you never know, some pretenders out there, but liar tends to slip up more the more time they spend with you. no gurantees, but still after getting to know him better, your chance of getting a good guy are better I think.

• Thanks, I think you're right.Any idea why he'd randomly come up to me and hug me though?That's the part that gets me..

What Guys Said 2

• Well if you like him try chating with him, flirt tease play etc...or just plain old more sex to keep him interested...

• Well.. I just ran into him about 10 minutes ago and he hugged me again.. So idk.But if I text him, any suggestions on what I could say? "What's up?" is just kinda boring..

What Girls Said 1

• he probally thought you were using him as a hook up and that's why he blew up on you then need time to cool down. By you trying to contact him again and again he might of took it as you booty calling him. then eventually relized you were not doing that.

• He still hasn't talked to me. Only hugged me. Should I just leave him alone then? We texted for a little this past Friday, but I thought I'd give him space.

• that's confuseing I don't know why he would do that, maby he is confused about his feelings for you or just ment the sex as a hook up you should talk to him and ask him what's going on

• I have tried once, but he avoided it. And I just ran into him about 10 minutes ago and he hugged me again..