I slept with him, now what...?

I hung out with this guy a few times and then we decided to have sex one night. Everything was perfect and it wasn't just a hook up. It was wonderful. He wanted me to stay the night with him afterward, so I did.. at first. For some reason, I got really nervous and left in the middle of the night. (I'd never spent the night with a guy before) He came out of his room the next morning to ask his roommate where I went and mentioned he really liked me. That same day, I went back up to his room because I couldn't find my ID anywhere.. and he blew me off. He blew me off for about a week, while I attempted to talk to him. Randomly, he came up to me a week later, when I was hanging out with one of my friends and he hugged me and stood there with his arm around me while talking to my friend (also his friend). Why would he hug me, but not talk to me or text me or converse with me in any way? I'm really confused.. because I really do like him, I just feel like the sex was too soon, but he won't talk to me so I can't tell him that.. What should I do?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 2

• he probally thought you were using him as a hook up and that's why he blew up on you then need time to cool down. By you trying to contact him again and again he might of took it as you booty calling him. then eventually relized you were not doing that.

• I have tried once, but he avoided it. And I just ran into him about 10 minutes ago and he hugged me again..

• that's confuseing I don't know why he would do that, maby he is confused about his feelings for you or just ment the sex as a hook up you should talk to him and ask him what's going on

• He still hasn't talked to me. Only hugged me. Should I just leave him alone then? We texted for a little this past Friday, but I thought I'd give him space.

• Selected as most helpful

i think you slept with him too soon without figuring him out nuff first. sounds like he just a jerk that looking for p**** . next time spend some good time to figure out a guy's intergrity first that way you won't have to feel regret you slept with a jerk. it may be hard to figure guys out, that why you should spend time to figure this stuff out. communicate with him, see if he values honor or is just dishonorable.

i mean you never know, some pretenders out there, but liar tends to slip up more the more time they spend with you. no gurantees, but still after getting to know him better, your chance of getting a good guy are better I think.

• Thanks, I think you're right.

Any idea why he'd randomly come up to me and hug me though?

That's the part that gets me..

• Well if you like him try chating with him, flirt tease play etc...or just plain old more sex to keep him interested...

• Well.. I just ran into him about 10 minutes ago and he hugged me again.. So idk.

But if I text him, any suggestions on what I could say? "What's up?" is just kinda boring..