• Ask
  • myTake

Should you give up if you text a girl and don't get a response within a few days?

So, I met this girl at a bar and she ended up asking me for her number and saying we should go out again sometime. I also got her number after she... Show More

What Girls Said 2

• You probably don't want to here this, but if I was interested in a guy, I would make sure to text him back even if I was busy. It is possible that she is just busy, but every girl is different.

• i'd go for it what do you have to lose. if she doesn't anwser after that I don't know but you can't give up that easy. sometimes people are just busy. she might just want to wait till she is off

• Thanks for the advice...we'll see how things go next week...confusedatwork it's not about me not wanting to hear it..its the truth and that's what I wanted so I appreciate it..it's no skin off my back if she decides to ignore me

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!