Girls - What perfume do you wear most often?

I've been wanting to try out a new scent. Mostly I stick to Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy, Britney Spears Midnight Fantasy or Victoria's Secret Ooh La La.I think I might get Gucci II next. But what do you use? Why do you like it?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Usually I like more natural earthy scents, and stick to essential oils, or mix my own. I don't like smelling like every other girl you walk by on the street.But otherwise, I wear Betsey Johnson. I like it because it doesn't smell like every other perfume out there. It's unique and grabs your attention. The scent is almost intoxicating and it lingers nicely all day, until it finally tapers off to just the very base notes.-Top Note: Pear, Tangerine, Grapefruit, Blackcurrant -Middle Note: Freesia, Lily Of, The Valley, Red Apple -Base Note: Cedarwood, Sandalwood, Praline, Amber, MusksI also really like the original Juicy Couture perfume, but never owned it personally. I'd always steal a spritz or two from my friend's bottle though, haha.-Top Note: Watermelon, Mandarin, Passion Fruit, Marigold, Hyacinth -Middle Note: Tuberose, Wild Rose, Lily -Base Note: Caramel, Creme Brulee, Vanilla, Patchouli, WoodsI'm a big fan of Moschino, but have only owned their I Love Love, and hope to get Moschino Couture next. I've never tried any of the Lolita Lempicka perfumes, but reading about them and the scents that go into them makes me want their entire collection, haha. Some day, some day...

What Guys Said 1

• the perfume from abercrombie smells awesome

What Girls Said 10

• Gucci Flora Vanilla & Anise by Jo Malone (LOVE this one)

• Harajuku: Love ! :]It's one of the only perfumes I've found that stays on me and smells so good at the same time >_<

• I love Viva La JuciyPink SugarWith Love by Hillary DuffFantasy by Britney SpearsBe Delicous by DKNYHeat by BeyonceWe seem to have the same tast in perfumes, this is what I like, and my boyfriend and guy friends love it!

• Givenchy-very irresistible is awesome (:

• i LOVE viva la juicy! I wear it most of the time when I do wear perfume. I also have some really old perfume from seriously like 5 years ago from american eagle. it's called aura. it's nice for a change if I need to use it as a substitute for a shower after working out or something (as gross as that sounds lol.. I promise I hate not showering after a workout, but sometimes I'm pressed for time!).:)

• I wear Burberry Brit or The Beat usually Brit though, in the bottle it doesn't smell all that great but when I wear it I always get compliments

• pink sugar. I love it so much because it's like dessert in a bottle. I guess I like oriental scents.on the plus side, all my guy friends that hug me say I smell better than anyone they've ever known. constantly.

• I love Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy, I'v had it for a while now. I recently got Vera Wang Princess and love it.

• pink sugar, britney spears fantasy, ralph lauren ralph rox, victoria's secret heavenly

• Lucky You, Lucky Number 6, Just Me, Gucci Rush, and Lanvin Oxygene

• for an everyday scent, I just wear vanilla oil. it smells great, it's cheap, and the smell really lasts. its a better alternative to cheapo body sprays, and you don't have to waste the expensive stuff on like school and stuff!