What to do when you think someone stole your money?

I save some money up and keep it somewhere in my bookshelf. My dad got me a car and I offered to pay stuff. I told him about my saving money and that... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• I useally accuse everyone but I always find out when they are telling the truth if they look at me eye to eye they are serious. If they kind of look away its usaelly that person who did it, but I think you should be straight up with your brother.Ask him if he took you money, of course he's going to deny it. After that tell your parents the situation and your postive he took it.Just make sure you didn't place it somewhere or did waste it.

• Thank you. I will do that. I'm wondering, if it really is missing and I know I didn't spend it, if he denies it, but he's lying, I'm basically never going to get my money back?

• Show Older
    • Never *did* my bad, that's when I had a job.

He did once or twice but put it to good use so I didn't make a big deal about it.

• Okay. That still sucks.. Thanks!