Girl refuses to talk after calling out her dishonesty?

I met this girl and things were going great. We hung out a few times around her friends at the bars and talked really late into the night back at... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• :( she handled that poorly...if she didn't want to go out with you she should have just been straight up about it...maybe she thought being indirect wouldn't hurt your feelings as much. but did you really think she'd apologize to you after you call her untrustworthy? saying that someone can't be trusted closes all the doors, imo. although I definitely don't think she acted properly, you did sort of attack her character...and I'm sure she does care. I don't think anyone would be able to brush off being called untrustworthy.

• i didn't call her untrustworthy at first...i told her I was confused and felt as if she was being dishonest...hoping there was an explanation. no explanation was given so I assumed she had been lying to me...how could I be friends then? seemed like she was avoiding the fact she was mean and was being nice by offering a friendship. she probably did handle it poorly, I just didn't expect her to cut all communication so fast.

• Show Older
    • i agree...never works out without mutual trust.

• yeah, true. I guess its a good thing it worked out this way? I feel all I did was try to talk to her about this, which I thought was the sensible thing to do? maybe she has some problems or something else going on in her life...ill never know. oh well, ill meet someone else :) thanks!