What questions do you girls like to be asked?

Like what questions do you like to be asked from your boyfriend or in general?

Most Helpful Girl

• Anything I wanna know about him lol... About his LIKES,DISLIKES so that I'm aware and I don't want to be so annoying girlfriend so I wanna know his sched so that I won't disturb him etc :) If he like Sports,adventures,and most of all... WHY he chose me of all those girls lol..im fond of asking those things because I know how it felt to be fooled around and dump of someone just bcoz of shallow reason and you know the feeling that you gave all the love but in the end he just took it for granted..so that's it need to be wise I guess :))

• i know what you mean by putting your love out there and getting hurt in the end. it sucks. I hope everything goes well for you finding someone:)

• Ain't that the truth.those big jerks!lol I can tell you care about a real relationship and because of that I know you'll find someone who treats you the way you deserve to be treated.just hang in there:)

• Heheh big jerks lol yeah in the right time and in God's will..Thank you :))

What Girls Said 9

• Ask her anything you want to know about her...my now ex boyfriend would ask me questions when we were getting to know each other still, and honestly I didn't care about what the questions were. it was the fact that he wanted to know about me and cared about all the little details about me.

But, some questions you could ask is favorite movies, music, hobbies, things to do for fun, things you want to do in the future, perfect idea of a date, books...etc. Ask anything you want to find out about her :) she'll appreciate the fact that you're taking the time to get to know her. even if it's something like her favorite color..Hope this helps :) good luck!

• Google a survey, then pick the questions YOU want to know about HER. It's not always what they want to be asked. It's more like she wants to know what you want to know about her. How well you want to get to know her.

• Everything, but he has to be respectful. If he's my boyfriend I would't mind any question, trust is the most important in a relationship.

• if you bring up something she's interested in and then ask her about it she would probably like that..."have you ever" questions almost never fail.

• "What do you like?"

• do you have a boyfriend? can I have your number name email address? are you horny? lol

• As long it doesn't seem a job interview it's ok.So basically anything you are curious about me.

• I would like to be asked "what do you think"?

• What type of movies do you enjoy? What about music and do you enjoy making stuff or decorating. Most girls like decorating some like sports. (=

What Guys Said 2