How do I get him to pop the question?

My boyfriend and I have been together for a little over four years now. He and I are great about everything but lately I can't help but want to settle down already. We have been together for just so long and I honestly want a larger commitment than just boyfriend and girlfriend. I want to be his... Show More

I know that I am young and so is he(20) but I feel like I have lived my life to the full extent. I have partied, had my fun, traveled enough. I can't imagine anything that would make me happier than just waking up next to him every morning instead of having to sneak out of my home so I can cuddle up in his bed. I just want to be his wife, have his child & be a family. Most girls dream of being doctors, teachers, I want to be his. Completely. I've known him since 6th grade. I just can't wait
much more. I am willing to give it two more years just so he can finish some things up in school and well by that time I would be way done with school. I'd have a great paying job and we've been saving up. I don't know, I know I am inpatient but I can't help it.

Most Helpful Girl

• You initiate this conversation. You tell him what you want & see what he says. If NO, then it's your choice to stay or not. Don't wait for him to pop the q because he might not ever :)

• Did he pop the question? :)

• He gave me a lavish promise ring. His promise was the he would love me for the rest of his life and would marry me as soon as we were done with school. I couldn't be happier. I think I just needed a little more reassurance from him and I got that now. Though I wish he wouldn't have spent so much on the ring. It is much to extravagant for a promise ring! But I am not complaining. I love him.

• Congratulations! :)