Would you save a girl's a life if she was an enemy of yours?

I personally think that if she was crying and begging me to save her, I will...i just can't resist see her suffering and going to die...some rare girls here are like my enemies, but if one day I saw that their going to die and I'm the only to save them, I will...even if she disrespected me again and went back like the past, I save her just for god and because she's a soul...even she hates me a lot...I'm not a stoned hearted guy, I may get angry but in dangerous times, if I'm asked for help...i will be there...for girls who will tell me that they want to die, do you think that I will listen to you, I will save you and than you can do what ever you want cause I will go away...but I will sleep with my mind comfortable at night, saving an enemy is something very important and being good with a bad ain't a trait in each person!what about you?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• I love that this question came up right after I corrected all of your answers on this site. What a coinkidink.

What Girls Said 3

• I totally would. I couldn't see someone dying if there was a chance that their life could be saved, no matter who it is.

• Yes, I would, and I'd do the same for a man that I hated.

• Of course

What Guys Said 1

• OH your that idiot who called a girl a prostitute aren't you?What the f*** is wrong with you?Anyway, I probably would just because. But I would try to save anybody from danger if I had to not just girls.

• Don't ask me, why I called this egyptian belly dancer a prostitute, if you love her that much than go be with her, besides if I'm an idiot, you better watch out for yourself but we'r on net so...you will be blocked if you harass again!

• Show Older
    • You really are an idiot. You think I really care if you block me or not?That was a really dastardly thing to say to someone you don't know and if I catch you saying things again, you will be reported. You giant pussy!Have fun f***ing your hand for the rest of your life dumbass.

• your blocked sh*t!