Would you save a girl's a life if she was an enemy of yours?

I personally think that if she was crying and begging me to save her, I will...i just can't resist see her suffering and going to die...some rare girls here are like my enemies, but if one day I saw that their going to die and I'm the only to save them, I will...even if she disrespected me again and went back like the past, I save her just for god and because she's a soul...even she hates me a lot...I'm not a stoned hearted guy, I may get angry but in dangerous times, if I'm asked for help...i will be there...

for girls who will tell me that they want to die, do you think that I will listen to you, I will save you and than you can do what ever you want cause I will go away...but I will sleep with my mind comfortable at night, saving an enemy is something very important and being good with a bad ain't a trait in each person!

what about you?

Most Helpful Girl

• I love that this question came up right after I corrected all of your answers on this site. What a coinkidink.