What to get my husband, a deployed Soldier, for Christmas?

Alright everyone, I need some help! I wanna send something my husband can put to good use over there. We can't do anything expensive, like a game system or laptop. I was going to send him a PSP, but he called a month ago and asked for one asap so that ruined my idea. I know I could just get him some games or movies for the PSP, but I want something really good and unique! He also already has a digital camera. He's not much of a reader either, so there are no books. I need to know before the middle of November what I'm gonna get him so I can get it sent out and it gets to him on time. Right now mail is taking about a month or so to get to the unit.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Guys Said 1

• Its hard to say, try to get him something from the heart would be my suggestion. Try to gear it towards things he likes, but something to really let him know you care about him and you're still here for him. Not to say that PSP games or movies is a bad idea, but its kind of generic. For example, maybe get a really nice photo album and put your pictures of the two of you together in it. My roommate while I was in Iraq got a digital picture frame from his Girlfriend that she loaded with pics and even was able to put music and voice recordings in it and I know it meant a lot to him. Any guy would love to get something like that from his lady. If you need anymore suggestions, just ask! Good luck!

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!