Girls: When do you think its time for a guy to give up on chasing the girl he likes?

Guys: When do you stop chasing the girl you really like?

Most Helpful Girl

• When she doesn't respond.

• doesn't respond to what?

• Like no emotions involved. She'll do her work & deal with you professionally but nothing more.

• How can I tell if emotions are involved or not?

What Girls Said 9

• When she says no or is not interested.

Pathetic to see guys still chasing.

It's not romantic just a way to show what you want is more important than what I want.

I blame movies that show guys pursues despite protests and gets the girl.

• You may be right in your point of view but I don't think "Pathetic" is the right word to use.

• Everyone in modern society is taught that men chase women. Women expect men to come to THEM.

• @MrNameless
      Your response seems to be illogical extremes:
      I doubt you know what everyone in modern society is taught.
      I highly doubt you know what gals in general expect men to do.

Either way your post doesn't really discredit my post as I would imagine those teachings that 'men chase women' also include what is considered creepy, harassment, unwanted, and stalking. I really imagine gals in general expect guy they desire to come to them.

• When she sends him a court order to stay away. Or he finds someone else who is hotter like me to stalk :) .

• When she's stopped making eye contact with him and starts to avoid him all together.

She might still be polite, but she won't feel very comfortable in the company of a guy who won't leave her alone.

• Yeh,makes sense.

• I guess I am...

=)

• I have added you as friend.

• I've turned down a guy 4 times. I think by the 2nd time I turned him down, he should have realized, When I say no, it doesn't change.

• There's never really a time limit because dependant upon the person and the situation, they might come around and they might disappear. No one can predict the future.

More from Girls
4

What Guys Said 1

• When she reaches the city limits *poker face*