Should I accept my boyfriend's money?

I have a situation that just seems strange to me. So I've been slumming big time. I just moved into my own place and just like that, work decides... Show More

Sigh. I dunno. Reading back over it, I think he must just be trying to find an arrangement that will make me happy.

Most Helpful Girl

• hellloo! he's jealous! he offered you a 5 to be insulting. sort of like ("here, I'll give you more money because that's all I'm good for to you") He wants to meet this guy so he knows he's not flirting with you, it is strange that you had no reason other than "he liked me back in the day so I don't want things to be awkward". Do you not care about your bf's feelings? Do you ecpect him to say "Oh that's understandable, I wouldn't want to be the awkward **** block for him, have a great time honey." Wheather this guy is trying to get back with you are not is not the point, it's strange that you want to meet up with him and won't let your boyfriend come along, what are you hiding?

• lol Well I'm not hiding anything... I just know the guy and he's the shy, awkward type. I would rather just not hang out with him than make him feel uncomfortable.

• but from you bf's perspective it looks like you have something to hide, him being an awkward person really isn't an excuse for your boyfriend not to meet him, your boyfriend should mean enough to you to be willing to suffer through an awkward moment. At least ask the guy you are meeting if he would feel confortable if you're boyfriend came along. If not, then wouldn't that guy seem like he's got questionable motives for "catching up" with you.

• I agree with zenqueen!