Girls with glasses are hotter than girls with braces. Agree?

Dont get me wrong, I love me some tinsel-toothed Tara's. But I think bespectacled girls take the cake.

This question has a poll!

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• What if she comes with both? A bonus?

• haha ;)

• i would ecstatically swoon if I see one

What Girls Said 11

• of course.

• yesssss, A is winning XDthanks for calling me a four-eyes >:O LOL

• LOL :D

• so you wear glasses too huh? hot.

• argh, I had both a while ago.. glasses and braces = ugly betty. ew. but now my braces are off and it's just glasses (but I wear contacts now)... however.. in my opinion: none > glasses alone > braces along > both together

• Yep =) I got glasses not to long ago, although I only need them to read, watch TV and be on the computer. I've gotten more attention since I got my glasses, then I used to before I had them. I think guys with glasses are hotter than guys with braces too.

• Oh yeah, my nerd glasses are so awesome. Lol.

• i'd have to say they are ;)

• guys with glasses are hotter than guys with braces as well

• Id have to disagree, because it all depends on the guy, but I think braces look better

• totally,glasses give you the ''sexy teacher'' look,braces give you the ''ugly betty'' look,but some girls look pretty cute with them

• I still wear glasses...and never had braces.but I do think glasses are better than braces because braces sometimes can irritate...my friends who had them hate them. Everyone with glasses doesn't usually complain.

• I had braces a few years ago and I have glasses now (I don't need to wear them all the time though, just for school really) and I would say I've gotten more positive attention with my glasses than I did when I had braces.

• Aww lol I'm flattered:)

• to whom this question is dedicated and inspired by. cheers

• Braces eventually come off. You usually need glasses forever.

• I agree. Not like I'm bias or anything, though... :D

What Guys Said 5

• Agreed.

• It depends on the girl. It's a case by case basis. I would go against girl with braces because when I think of girls with braces, I think of 13-year-olds (and I'm 30...so...ew!). Although I know there are adults with braces, so I guess you could have a woman with braces be as hot or hotter than a woman with glasses - hence the case by case basis.What if a girl had braces and glasses?

• hot girl with braces+glasses= my type. but that's just me

• I concur.

• She has to have both to complete that sophisticated look.

• very strongly agree

• yessssssss!