How good is it if you and a girl have a lot in common?

We like the same bands, we're both really religious, we both have the same interests, etc

And there are a lot of things we have in common that aren't apart of personality. We both wanna teach (her like daycare, me, older), ew're both going to college for education, we both have the same year car, my car is having the same problem that her's had recently, my first job is the same as hers was

There's a lot more that I can't remember right now but she's my friend and I've been trying to get with her for a long time

I have more in common with her than I do pretty much any of my other friends. How good is that when it comes to my chances?

Most Helpful Girl

• That's cool, you don't meet a lot of people like that. :)

Having things in common DEFINITELY gives you a chance.

(This is a little over kill, but I figured I would tell ya just in case)

I guess you should step back and look at your relationship for what it is. Are you flirty? If so, is she receptive? Is she giddy or smiley when she hangs out with you? I know these are funny questions, but it'll help you know how to approach her. You don't wanna be pushed into the friend zone, so don't act like a "friend". Meaning; pay for her meals, be the driver, hold doors open, treat her like a lady... I know that sounds old fashion, but it works. And it'll definitely set you apart.

Hope that helps! Good luck!