• Ask
  • myTake

How good is it if you and a girl have a lot in common?

We like the same bands, we're both really religious, we both have the same interests, etc And there are a lot of things we have in common that... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• That's cool, you don't meet a lot of people like that. :) Having things in common DEFINITELY gives you a chance. (This is a little over kill, but I figured I would tell ya just in case)I guess you should step back and look at your relationship for what it is. Are you flirty? If so, is she receptive? Is she giddy or smiley when she hangs out with you? I know these are funny questions, but it'll help you know how to approach her. You don't wanna be pushed into the friend zone, so don't act like a "friend". Meaning; pay for her meals, be the driver, hold doors open, treat her like a lady... I know that sounds old fashion, but it works. And it'll definitely set you apart. Hope that helps! Good luck!-LL

What Girls Said 3

• You guys were made for each other, lolI think it's good that you have so much in common with one another. I think you have a chance so ask her out! stop being so shy lol

• I think it's great. The more compatible, the better :P My boyfriend is the only person I've had so much in common with, and it's the best relationship I've ever been in.

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!