• Ask
  • myTake

Why doesn't he want to answer my questions?

So there is a guy...if I'm telling the truth I'm crushing on him somewhat! =D he's just so...weird! In the best sence. So Yeah he is always asking me... Show More

Was this helpful? Yes

0/2000

What Guys Said 1

• He is just playing being mysterious guy. That's just my opinion. Maybe when he asks something tell him that you will answer if he would. Make him answer first. It will be a little fight. Person like this more or less want's to know if you will put in the effort. So just go with it and maybe you will get a straight answer. But just an idea. Don't know if it'll work.

• ...Why would he do that? yeah I was thnking I should try that. But man he's confusing! thanks for answering

• Show Older
    • Effort? How does one put effort into something that is so stubborn? hmmmm yeah good plan! Ill try that next time I see him! =D

• You just answer your question. Figuring out how is part of the effort. Be creative and find a way :)

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!

What They Said On Facebook