Why doesn't he want to answer my questions?

So there is a guy...if I'm telling the truth I'm crushing on him somewhat! =D he's just so...weird! In the best sence. So Yeah he is always asking me questions like why I'm where I am things like that. Today he's like "random q, do you have a boyfriend?" and I'm like..."no...do you have a girl friend? just to throw it back at you" and he's like "i caught it" but didn't say yes or no. But he never answers any of the questions I ask him, like when I asked what his parents did he said "they were educated bureaucrats"! SO I don't get what is happening here. Is it that he has a girlfriend and doesn't want to say...and if so why? Or is he just being himself and not wanting to answer any question?

He also does this thing where he jsut watches me. And today when we were sitting together he was watching me talking to a friend and he said "enchanting"...what is going on. I kinda like him...so I would like to know if anyone has any suggestions for how to negotiate this...

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000 characters

What Guys Said 1

• He is just playing being mysterious guy. That's just my opinion. Maybe when he asks something tell him that you will answer if he would. Make him answer first. It will be a little fight. Person like this more or less want's to know if you will put in the effort. So just go with it and maybe you will get a straight answer. But just an idea. Don't know if it'll work.

• You just answer your question. Figuring out how is part of the effort. Be creative and find a way :)

• Effort? How does one put effort into something that is so stubborn? hmmmm yeah good plan! Ill try that next time I see him! =D

• Sometimes negotiation is great great thing!

• Show Older

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!