• Ask
  • myTake

Guy disappears and reappears, why and what to do?

I have been seeing this guy for 2 months now and 2 weeks ago he just dropped off the face of earth. Last night he texted me and said there is... Show More

What's Your Opinion?

Add your opinion...

0/2000

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!

What Girls Said 1

• My first thought is that he had the opportunity to f*** someone else for a few weeks and now its over. BUT ... you know him better than me. See if he offers any other explanation and if you believe it.

• I agree...he probably found someone else for a bit and it didn't work out. Now, he's crawling back to you. Don't let him back in...he'll just beak your heart. Not sure how old this is, but I hope you chose the higher road. He could've easily text you in 2 seconds to let you know that he had family problems.

• Thanks guys. Yeah this question is pretty old. Ever since I have gone through a few more other heartbreaks with the wrong guys. Now I have a boyfriend and we have been together for nearly a year. I also haven't been on this website for ages. I guess having a happy relationship is when you don't need advises!

What They Said On Facebook