Guy disappears and reappears, why and what to do?

I have been seeing this guy for 2 months now and 2 weeks ago he just dropped off the face of earth. Last night he texted me and said there is something bad going on back home (he is not originally from where I live) and he nearly had to go home to deal with it. I like this guy but what he did (disappear) was disrespectful and made my heart died a little, like, how much does he care about me? Or disappear is normal for guys when they are dealing with something serious? Should I trust him and put up with it? But he could have told me he needs time off before he vanished! What to do?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!

What Girls Said 1

• My first thought is that he had the opportunity to f*** someone else for a few weeks and now its over. BUT ... you know him better than me. See if he offers any other explanation and if you believe it.

Thanks guys. Yeah this question is pretty old. Ever since I have gone through a few more other heartbreaks with the wrong guys. Now I have a boyfriend and we have been together for nearly a year. I also haven't been on this website for ages. I guess having a happy relationship is when you don't need advises!

I agree...he probably found someone else for a bit and it didn't work out. Now, he's crawling back to you. Don't let him back in...he'll just beak your heart. Not sure how old this is, but I hope you chose the higher road. He could've easily text you in 2 seconds to let you know that he had family problems.