I'm SO Ugly In Pictures?

I'm not photogenic AT ALL. I still take pictures of course but I am VERY unattractive in pictures. I like the image in the mirror better lol Anyone else not photogenic? Do you think you're more attractive when you look at yourself in the mirror? Do you have any tips for taking good photos or... Show More

Most Helpful Girl

• I highly doubt you are ugly, or un-photogenic. You may just be your own worst enemy.

Depends on how I feel. Pictures really capture my mood. For instance, hen I am overworked and tired, I will look crap in pictures. When a good photographer is taking pictures of me I can look cute. :)

Any tips: Bright lights make flaws go away. So make sure you are somewhere lit well when taking a picture.

You're GORGEOUS! If you want to convince others you have to convince yourself first.

YAY for good yearbook pictures! XD

• Definitely un-photogenic haha, possibly unattractive too, but hey, as I've said, I try to keep positive to some extent

• Well, I hate when you say, "Definitely un-photogenic haha, possibly unattractive too" just so you know, it kind of gets under my skin. I think you should feel beautiful, know it, and flaunt it. =) But I am glad you stay optimistic. =D

• Thanks for BA. =)