Why do some people see dead people?

Why do some people see dead people? why do some people see dead people?

.

.

.

.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Well, there are a few explanations .

1) the person is schizophrenic and is seeing delusions.

2) sometimes it isn't the person who sees the ghost that is 'gifted' it is just that the ghost is strong enough to be seen by anyone. My husband had a ghost in the house he grew up in. Everyone in the family saw it and guests to the house saw him as well. He never spoke, was never threatening, he was just there sometimes when you went into a room.

3) some people are just really sensitive to things that are paranormal. No one really knows why this is for sure. Some speculate that it is genetic. For example, I don't see dead people but I have a very strong sense of evil. I've been places or been around certain people that made me feel extremely uncomfortable only to find out later that something horrible happened there or that the person had something very dark that they were hiding. My father has the same ability. I don't think of it as paranormal as much as just really good instincts.

Truth is no one knows why some people have paranormal abilities and the rest of us don't. And keep in mind that not all people who claim to see the dead really can. Some people are just really good con artists and are experts at what is called 'cold reading.' It's pretty easy to manipulate people or predict what they are thinking when you know how to read body language.

What Girls Said 11

• because they were touched by death

• Because their priest told them all they have to do is believe? =/

• I don't know its weird though

• they work as morticians.

• brutally rational conclusion, bravo.

• Because were lucky :)

• i see them, sometimes clearly like a face and body. oftentimes it is just their outline. I just attract them somehow but have worked hard to have a stronger presence so they do not try to attack and feed off my energies like has happened a few times before

• It doesn't matter. People will rape you inside of their brain. It's almost impossible to avoid someone who is hot for you and they will come and rape you with their mind. And, guys do that for fun. They just find someone who is horny and tease and run it's same as sexual harass but never noticeable.

• IMO sex is a very personal thing so I'm for sure going to be selective. I haven't web kissed a guy yet so that's pretty far down the road for me. I don't have a strong beliefnto wait for marriage but I want to wait until I'm ready

• Yeah... sex is definitely something more than just release I think. Men knows but they won't tell. I don't know exactly but it's like they draw your soul out of you and hold it until you forget about it, but just about you get out of nightmare of dragged down the road, they will come back again and get more juice that you just replenished. I mean if your husband is worth it, it's OK. but all men are basically creepy like snake so I don't know.. It's like giving something you didn't exactly mean

• Show Older
  • Some people hallucinate as part of a bigger mental disorder. Some people hallucinate on drugs. Some people attract spirits of the dead, lol.

• I don't know why - but I see them all the time. They're everywhere.

• I have a sixth sense

• because theyre on drugs...

• My aunt can see them, she was born with some weird scar on her stomach.

What Guys Said 6

• It was a pre-requisite of being someone employed by ACORN a poll-watcher. That's how the dead are able to vote, after all...

• some people believe stupid stuff enough that it turns into hallucinations

• I've seen about forty, but most were in coffins.

• I see dead people. They call them 'hallucinations' and 'delusions' - I treat them with contempt (they call that paranoia). Which is 3 of the necissary criteria for diagnosis, hawww hawww hawwww.

• Sounds like schizoid / paranoid visions to me. Not that there's anything wrong with such things -- I think ultimately even the most bizarre and unsettling hallucinations may ultimately serve some instructive or enlightening purpose.

• Some people be crazy.