• Ask
  • myTake

What does it mean when a girl has a really close guy friend?

I've been dating this girl for about a week now. We haven't made any official commitments. I believe that she's into me because of the fact that we have become really close. Now, I went out to this concert with a group of her friends (as well as a really good guy friend of her's). At this concert, for the first bit, she was dancing on me and everything was fine, but then she asked to dance with her guy friend. After dancing with him for a couple songs, I started feeling left out. After they were done, she danced with me the rest of the night. However I still feel slightly uneasy about the guy friend. Am I just being foolish for feeling uncomfortable or should I express some concern to her?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 2

• Girls do have guy friends that are just friends. Once you and her start getting closer and more serious, the guy friend probably won't be around as much.

• Some guys are just friends. I guess you have to know her better in order to determine if you should be jealous. If she danced with him for a couple of songs it really doesn't mean much. You can express your concern without coming off jealous.

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!