Truth Questions?

I need help with some good truth questions to ask the guy I like when we play truth when we talk on the phone. HELP!

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• • Girl-- What is your bra size• Guy-- On a scale of 1-10 how big would you rate your penis• what base have you gotten with a guy/girl(depending if they are a girl or a guy) • who was the last person you’ve hugged/kissed/made out with • What is your guilty favourite food? • Who did you date last? • If you could date anyone, who would it be? • What celebrity do you have fantasy's about? • who do you like more:(list two people in the circle here)• If you HAD to choose, who do you have a crush on atm? • What was your most embarassing moment in all of this year? • Who do you hate most in this room?• If you had to have sex with an animal, what would it be and why?• What is abnormal about you? • What is your favorite thing to lick?• What is the craziest thing you've done naked?• Have you ever peed in a pool? • Have you ever wet the bed, tell a story about it• How old were you when you had your first real kiss? Tell the tale.• What would you say is each player's best physical attribute?• What would you say is each player's worst physical attribute?• What kind of underwear do you wear?• When was the last time you cried?

What Guys Said 2

• what kind of questions do you mean? like random questions or personal and intimate question?

• Haha both I guess

• have you ever masterbated in skewl lol:D if that's the kind of question you are looking for

• Have you? lol

What Girls Said 1

• ? What's your middle name?? What do you want to be when you grow up?? what's the craziest thing you have ever done in your life?? Do you have any pets/siblings?? What's your favorite song?? What's your favorite food?? Do you have a crush on anybody?? What's your favorite movie?? Whens the last time you were really embarrased?? Who do you hate?? What's your favorite childhood memory?Avoid questions that will make him feel sad.Hope these help!? �