Do you think its better to get a paycheck once a week or every 2 weeks?

so I barely started working at my first job ever on Monday :) what's your opinion on this? btw I work at wetzels pretzels, has anyone had any experience there? how much do people get paid, is it weekly? please tell me everything I need to know about getting a first job/stuff about wetzels :)

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• You should really ask your manager. Every place is different. I use to work in the mall and I'd get maid the 1st and 15th of every month. I highly doubt anyone on this site can tell you what you'll get paid and when.I think its a lot better to get paid weekly. Every two weeks is a little more difficult because you need to really plan out your money and how much you spend. Some places do this, but a lot of them do it every two weeks since its easier for them to only have to do payroll a few times a month as opposed to every week.

What Guys Said 2

• I get paid every other week but would prefer it to be weekly.

• I know of no where that pays you weekly. I'm sure some jobs exist where this is the format, but the most common trend is to get a pay check every 2 weeks. The extra costs of having to give employees a paycheck every week would probably hurt a lot of businesses.

What Girls Said 1

• I would rather get one once a week, because I don't like to run out of money.. I need a job..