• Ask
  • myTake

Where are girls the most ticklish?

Where are girls the most ticklish? Random but that's me.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• I'm ticklish just about everywhere... It's kinda funny cause my friends like to tickle me sometimes and it dosn't matter where they touch cause I will end up laughing and squirming uncontrollably. Other times its not so funny cause when I go to the doctors and they try to do some very basic test, like when they feel your stomach, I laugh and squirm untill they just give up... hope this helps tickle your funny bone.(which is not funny at all)

What Girls Said 9

• neck and feet

• My sides are really ticklish and this may sound odd, but my ears.

• horse bites! lol. I think there are different names for it though. basically it's when you grip the sides of the upper leg when they're sitting down and squeeze with one hand. I fall out of my chair whenever my brother does that to me. also can't go wrong with sides and love handles. or her feet, especially the bottom!

• Yes the bottoms of the feet work well on just about everyone since they contain many nerve endings

• sides and neck

• you're asking a lot of questions!I'm very ticklish, but most ticklish in the waist area. Don't ask why, I'm just especially sensitive there.

• Well I'm a curious guy I guess

• Show Older
    • But it also killed the cat... I'm not really a cat person ;)

• Good...jolly green giant cat person could be freaky.........

• Where am I not ticklish would be an easier question to answer. To be honest, I'm ticklish everywhere. All you need to do is poke me and I start laughing uncontrollably.

• near the ribcage and lower abdominal for me ! lol... ya that is random.

• waist and my neck. if you even just barely touch my neck I get shivers all over

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!