If a guy always looks and smiles at you, is he just being friendly or does he like me?

every time my coworker sees me, he always looks/stares at me. He always smiles at me and I smile back. We have only spoke on a few occasions. When we talk, we make a lot of eye contact, and I feel like he's looking deep into my eyes. He has asked me questions like, "Do you get a lot of compliments on your eyes?" and "Do you even know my name?" are some of them. He said to me once, "You look cute today." He also came up from behind me with his hand on my back and he asked me, "Can you be a doll and warm this (coffee) up for me?" He guessed how old I was (22) even though I never told him. He knew my name even though I never told him. His sister works with me and we both talk to the same guy at work so probably that's how he knew. every time I get picked up after work, he'll be close by watching to see if my "boyfriend" will be picking me up. I'm surprised he hasn't asked for my number yet. I'm starting to like him, but I don't know if he likes me.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• 'Do guys care if girls get their number from a mutual friend?'

Yes, I would care. It's not so much that I distrust my friends, but rather I would prefer to give my contact info out personally when I know who the person is.

• Me too.

What Guys Said 5

• I'd rather she just ask me, but it wouldn't be a big deal.

• yes I would care because I would wonder how did you get my number plus I would be a little creeped out.

• Yes I'd care... I'd block your number and avoid you like the plague and if you managed to get my number out of a friend then I'd probably drop them as a friend.

• I'd wait for him to get your number or ask for it.

• I pulled out my phone in front of him and he still hasn't asked me for my number.

• You don't know if he likes you? Hah... hahahaha. Of course he likes you.

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!