Young kids in adult movies?

With the recent horribly loss of the sweet 6 year old in CO, it made me really question, why do people keep bringing young children to movies that... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• I agree with you 100%. My parents were the same I never went to movies like this especially late at night. Its called bad parenting. Some parents care more about themselves then there children. Since I'm a teacher I know this for a fact because I see it every day at work. The parents wanted to see the movie so they dragged there children alone with them. They did not care if there children should have been in bed long before that. I could not believe when the news said that little kids were at the movie at that hour. Parenting has gone done hill in the last 10 years from what I've seen especially because there are so many young parents these days who are just too young and stupid to have children.