Do guys ever change their mind about a girl?

I ask because I had started seeing a guy, and we had incredible chemistry and great conversations. We never became a couple - he was dating other people and chose one of them. He had started seeing her before me, but the guy and I have been friends for some time. While I think it's unlikely they will ever break up - I'm never so lucky that such things happen - I can't help hoping that they do (natch!) So I wonder, if they do break up, might he regain interest in me? Or, once a guy decides that he likes one girl more than another, he never again considers the one he left behind - even though he liked her, too?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• There's always a chance, yes.

What Guys Said 2

• He might still like you in the future, especially if there was initial attraction/sexual tension.Don't sit around and wait for him. Date other guys. You might find someone that fits you better.

• Do girls ever change their minds about a guy? That is the question.

• Yes, girls do all the time.

• Guys are human, of course our feelings will change.How about girls? If you don't like a guy are you years later going to go, 'Uh, nah'. But its all about 'getting her' isn't it?

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!