Why hasn't he called?

He hasn't called me for three days, why? We have been dating for two months. You know how excited you both can get. He called me everyday, wishing me a good morning. We would see each other 3x a week. But now last time I hung out with him was a week ago on my birthday. And we haven't made any plans because he got sick and had family come from out of town. We haven't spoke for three days. I left him a message yesterday, and he hasn't called me yet!!! Whats going on?

Most Helpful Guy

• Since you've been dating for two months and he usually called everyday, I would suspect that he feels there is a solid foundation to the relationship communication wise. And that means a little break of a few days isn't fatal.

Has anything bad happened? Any argument, any difference of opinion? With it having only been a little while, I think it's too soon to call it trouble.

I know it's worrisome - especially as he used to call everyday, but I wouldn't sweat it yet. He could still call tonight.(:

• Hey thanx! I heard from him. Found out his aunt has lugaric disease and she's in a very bad shape. He said everything is good between us, but said he needs time. Sure that's normal, I just don't know how much in time will I hear from him!

• Hopefully it works out for you two. I don't know much about ALS, but I'm pretty sure it's nasty. It will be a tough time for the family. Hang in there.

What Experts Said