Which is your favorite Quentin Tarantino movie and why?

Try to explain why you like it and why you picked it over the others as well

This question has a poll!

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• kill bill. I thought the story was more 'complete.' And it had a hint of mysticism to it, which I also like. And great action.

Reservoir dogs might have been a pick, but it's just so old-school. There were too many 'dry spells' with nothing happening, it seemed. They were short, mind, but still present. Same with pulp fiction.

One interesting thing about pulp fiction, though: the wolf was a completely unnecessary character, and his role was written very carefully such that his uselessness was, in fact, complete. He did nothing while he 'helped' the two of them resolve their problem. He instructed them to do things, but they are the ones who actually did it. He gave the guy money for the blankets and such, but it was later revealed that Jules had ~30k in his pocket at the time that he willingly parted with anyway. He didn't even give them a ride back to their houses. He did nothing at all. Kind of neat.

• not really. I wrote it off as just a 'quirk' of his - not an ego thing or whatever, more like a signature. But to be fair, I didn't know what he looked like until someone pointed him out to me.

• yeah, not faulting it

it was just done well in his previous movies

another question if you don't mind, I always found it offputting when I saw Quentin playing a role in his movies, did it bother you as well?

• Oh, Kill Bill was certainly a movie that emphasized 'images' rather than 'words,' but personally I like that. To me, that's the point of movies. Otherwise it may as well just be a book.

• Show Older

What Girls Said 6

• Inglorious Basterds because, despite Quentin's work, the rest of the team pulled it off very well. Writer, costumes, stage and art directors, actors. Everything just clicked together amazingly. Kill Bill was way too slow for me.

• Kill Bill. I think he did From Dusk Till Dawn, I like that too but Kill Bill is an epic journey of revenge and the pursuit of happiness...through revenge.

:)

Pulp Fiction looks amazing, totally amazing, but I've never actually seen it.

• Kill Bill.

• Inglorious Bastards cause it's the only one on the list that I've seen lol

• I love Kill Bill! Never saw the other films listed in the poll. My friend wanted to go see it so we did. I love action films and this one just fit the bill (pun intended XD)

• Pulp Fiction because I haven't seen any of the others lol

What Guys Said 6

• From dusk till down written by tarantino.it's a great horror movie.

• i love the way the vampires looked in this movie.

• Kill Bill because I like Japanese swords.

• Jackie Brown. The music is great, the storyline is twisted and engaging, the actors are great, and it has that classic Tarantino touch to it.

• awesome question! I have seen all of quentin tarrentinos films and my fave is definitely pulp fiction but they are all good in there own way, looking forward to his new western film django unchained!

• Inglorious Basterds.

• I'd have to say pulp fiction. Just a perfect example of how f***ing excellent tarantino is. Usually I can barely sit through a movie that isn't complete action, just don't really have the attention span for it, but with pulp fiction I absolutely loved it.