Would you use mind games to get someone to fall in love with you?

few days ago my boyfriend revealed that he used mind games to get me to fall for him. He said that men do not get "hot women" by being nice because... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• I think your boyfriend is right. I've tried all sorts of methods on attractive girls, and being overly nice or complementing them on their looks generally led nowhere. Pretending not to care too much works. If a girl is hot and she knows it, worshiping her or being overly nice will blow up in your face. Hot girls do need to be tamed more often than not. I speak from experience. The hot girl doesn't think this in her mind, but she doesn't respond in real life to guys being nice. A guy that is nice to a hot girl basically just triggers her emotions to think he's only with her because of the looks. If you don't fawn over her hotness, she'll be more likely to take to your advances and chase you back. The very fact that your boyfriend won you over is proof of that, as are the hot girls I've dated as well. Sorry, but you do need a bit of taming. You're not like a normal woman.

• u know guys said this to me years ago and I said no that's rubbish but it actually worked. I really hate when guys are overly nice, there was this guy before my boyfriend, kept buying me flowers and asking me out and stuff and it annoyed me he was just trying too hard. When I started talking to my boyfriend he was more like a friend and talked to me like I am a guy friend

• Show Older
    • well, we learn something everyday :). LOL

• Yup, you do.