Ladies, what do you think about a man who can dance?

And I'm talking classic ballroom dancing. Just looking for opinions Is it hot or not?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• YES! I would love to meet a guy who likes to ballroom dance...alot of times I just fantasize about meeting a guy that would dance with me like that! ha ha but its mostly just a fantasy :/ only if it where real! haha

What Guys Said 4

• Gay

• I learned Salsa for my Girlfriend at the time, and I was hit on A LOT in the class.

• This will be neat to watch... I hear plenty from guys in their late 20's to early 30's (and I mean fit, college educated guys, not losers) that ladies LOVE guys who can dance, and dance classes are awesome places to meet women.

• I'm curious to read the answers since I'm taking ballroom dancing over the winter semester ;D

What Girls Said 4

• So sexy. It would be so nice to dance with a guy who actually knows what he's doing.

• I think a guy who can dance in any style would be hot, ballroom included.

• Yes it is! It's attractive because it's classy.

• Meh, ballroom dancing is okay.

It's not hot.

I want to see a guy move his hips like he would in the bedroom. Now, that's hot.