Favorite Kate Middleton look?

Ladies, what's your favorite thing Kate Middleton has worn so far? I love her style, and always look forward to seeing what she's wearing.Mine is probably the Jenny Packham teal gown at London Olympics gala. How about you?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• I favor her most when she takes all her clothes off and plays marbles

What Guys Said 9

• I was quite fond of the look where she wasn't wearing anything.Longest I've glanced at Kate Middleton in some time.

• I'm not a royalist. I was with an brit for a long time though and there is a charm to them. Then it is weird. Its good to be with an American if you're American. British like British don't they? They do. I know.

• My favorite is on her knees showing us her fine royal ass.

• favorite look: not naked. she doesn't look so good naked.

• The key for girls to look sexy nowadays, is less skin, more hair and more curves.

• She craps and has boogers too. People actually remember what another human being wears in the past? How sad

• Don't care.

What Girls Said 2

• Who cares, she's common as muck and her behavior is disgraceful. Nothing she wears sits well on her imo. She's a bag of bones