• Ask
  • myTake

Why don't guys like big girls?

Who wants to date someone you may break? Big girls aren't any different than the small ones. They put they pants on one foot at a time.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• fat girls are very unattractive.I would NEVER EVER consider dating a fat chick.they don't know how to take care of themselves. fat chicks are considerably less healthy than this so called "small" ones.it doesn't matter if they exercise or not, they are still more likely to be less healthy.they are more likely to develop health problems (e.g. high blood pressure, diabetes)i don't want to be with someone bigger than myself. its just embarrassing. the fat that they have is also gross. I mean, look at it its all gross looking and feeling. You can see the extra flab just hanging there and the way their extra fat jiggles. UGGH SO GROSS. Bottom lineFat girls are ugly in my honest opinion.I don't care if you think its shallow, go loose weight then. British studies have shown only bad results for the fatties (in their own country)1-they are lazier2-they are dumber3-they are more anti social4-they aren't as activeThe british don't like fat people and neither do I

• I hope you have a Girlfriend who is as equally shallow as yourself... however I can't imagine any woman (in a right frame of mind) who would want to be with any man.... correction:boy as shallow as you. I hope your metabolism slows down and your grow a whole ass, so you can be judged the same way you have judged others. Anyways beyond that have a nice day !

• Lol. you sound so ignorant with your answer. but I respect that because that is your opinion... the only thing I can see from your answer though is that you don't have to bring other people down to deal with your hidden insecurities.

• Okay so what are you going to do when your wife gets bigger when she has a kid...looks don't last forever!!

What Guys Said 5

• I like it. But not out of control

• I'm not into big girls and I'll tell you why. They are unhealthy and they kind of gross to me. Now I don't mind meat, in fact I love big bootays. But a gut on a girl is gross. I like to hike and exercise and a lot of big girls can't keep up. Also going out with big women is expensive when it comes to dinner time. I could only imagine going to buffets every nite for dinner. And do you know how much it costs to get a big girl drunk? Just imagine pouring countless margarita's down her throat as your pockets empty, its like looking a gas pump and watching the dollar signs roll until she is has a full tank. But, to each his own, if you like big girls, more power to ya! Someone has to have sex with them. But its not my cup of tea. Fat girls are like scooters. They are fun to ride, but you don't want anyone to know you have one.

• Big girls need love too. Haha

• Show Older
    • Well, his opinion sucks! I don't care if he's a comedian. What he said is mean. Just because a girl is big, doesn't mean she eats a lot or minds exercising. Your so wrong!

• That was so wrong.... but I couldn't help but laugh. Unfortunately people are entitled to their own opinions.. however ignorant they sound...

• You are absolutely 100% right and there are guys that like big girls. It's all a matter of taste and what they are attracted to.

• Sadly a huge part of the reason is that the media (magazines, movies, and tv) all make the thin girl come off as being the only thing that's "good. " guys then get taught that this image is what he should like. Being told over and over again there's only one option means over time this gets so far into the system that people believe it whether it is true or not. However, while there are guys out there who do like that, not all guys do. There are guys who like all shapes and sizes of women. Tall or short. Big or small. Thin or heavy. I personally think a woman with some extra weight is very attractive. I like curves over bones. The biggest thing though is that the woman has a healthy weight. If the woman was deadly skinny this would be a unattractive. If the woman was half a ton it would also be unattractive. But when the weight is a healthy weight for the height there will be a guy out there who finds it attractive.

• The U.S. Is undergoing a health crisis where the younger generation is becoming more and more overweight. Therefore, many people are living healthier lifestyles and demanding the same from other people (hence the bans on public smoking). People who are overweight or obese are perceived as unhealthy. To some people, this extra weight is a sign that a person lacks self-control or discipline when it comes to proper nutrition. That's why it can be a turn-off.

• Why was I voted down? Is my answer not valid? You asked for our honest opinions and we're giving them to you. If you were looking for an ego boost, you picked the wrong place. In reality, not everyone is equally attractive.

• Fat people are unattractive

What Girls Said 2

• Whats up answering the question as anonymously? It should not matter what size a girl is. I am small but, I have a couple of good larger friends. When we go out, I have to admit they are my wing men. I find that a lot of guys do not hit on them and they end up having a good time anyway. Although, they do get dates and have had long term relationships. They are comfortable with themselves and seem all in all happy. I think a lot of guys out there like bigger girls, they just won't admit it. And for the buffet and alcohol comment. That was not very nice. Just giving a girls point of view.

• LMAO!!!!@"They put they pants on one foot at a time". You made me laugh. Guys are shallow, especially at your age. They all want to be seen with the hot, svelte femme. Whatever. There's a guy out there for everyone. Don't worry about it. There are guys out there who like bigger girls. Don't let the media and society fool you into believing that you have to be a 00 for men to want you. It's true that generally men and women both like attractive people and a good body is part of that but it's no reason to get depressed.