This guy called me babe today...?

I'm not into him at all. Plus all the jokes I give him he takes them too seriously. And he works at my work, so like how am I suppose to act around him now? I hope this isn't a sign

Like he's into me or anything.

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe he could be flirting with you.I think it could mean both maybe flirting or maybe he likes you. It's hard to tell. Also if he is taking your jokes to serioulsy then maybe yo ucna change the content of the jokes around a bit. some peopel I learn you cna't joke around with them for a lot of reasons.Then their is peopel who don't get my jokes sometimes.I would say just act normal and how you normally act at work. If he ever tries to ask you out or something. Just tell him you don't date co-workers or that your not interested. It might not reach that point. Just keep an eye out if keeps it up with the babe comments.

GAG Video of the Day

Would you date someone younger/older/married?

What Guys Said 16

• He's flirting with you because he's attracted to you, yes. You need to figure out a way to make it clear that you aren't interested. The classic way is to mention "your boyfriend" or talk about "this guy you are interested in" when he's around. That will let him know he's wasting his time, and unless he's super desperate or clingy, he'll look elsewhere.

• Chillax. Men just wants to have fun. It doesn't imply anything more beyond that.

• He probably is into you, and whatever "jokes" you said he interpreted literally. Many of us guys are straight shooters in that regard.

Why do you seem so terrified that this guy is interested in you?

• Because he annoys me SO much . And liking me would just add to my annoyed list.

• Babe, don't worry about it. Fuggetaboutit. No problem.

It's an endearment to see if you'd pick up on it, probably.

Next time, say "RAPE!"

No, I meant to say, "don't call me that, please."

He'll hear the same thing.

We're sensitized to rejection. Remember that. Only the actual rapists ignore a woman's flat reply to a flirtation.

Women can lead us around by our members. Use that.

Just like we can shout "I like her a lot" with the little head, we can also flaccidly groan "meh."

All based on a look, or a smile, or a cold shoulder, or a frown.

• It means "Let's have sex" in this context. I hear it all day every day at work.

More from Guys
11

What Girls Said 1

• He is making you uncomfortable. Be an evil chick.