Should I Give Up or Keep Waiting

So there's this guy I like. We met last year. (I was in 8th grade and he was in 7th). We started talking and he was really sweet and nice and I liked him a lot. Last May, school ended and we said goodbye on the last day. The way we left things was really nice and I was hopeful that he liked me. That was 6 months ago and I haven't seen him since. He goes to the middle school and I go to the high school now, and we just never see each other. I messaged him on Facebook twice. The first time he replied and we had a little conversation until he had to go. The second time, he didn't reply. He's so nice and wonderful and I guess he's just not very good about communicating via Internet? The first message was in June and the second was in July. Idk. Anyway, it's been 6 months and I miss him a lot. I know I should be over him by now, but I just can't. He was so nice to me and I was pretty sure he liked me.

Also, he posted one of those things on Facebook where he asked for people's numbers because he got a new phone. I gave him my number and he never replied.

I can't call him either.

Should I give up or should I keep waiting until I see him again? (Which, at the most, will be 8 or 9 months from now.)

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• I think it will be better for you to move on and find a better guy. If he's really interested to keep in touch with you, he will. So don't waste your time waiting for him not to mention that he never admit that he likes you right? So, go out and flirt with other guys. :) Trust me I've been in your shoes, 1st they will communicate less, then they won't reply your message, then they will just ignore everything you post on FB, then they will probably just prevent you from even posting in their FB. So, my advice is, just forget him. Spare yourself from the pain. There's a lot of better guys out there ;)

What Guys Said 2

• Not really giving up, just moving along, not holding yourself back.

• You were in 8th grade last year but your 18-24? o_O

What Girls Said 2

• If he's online, you could message him. But I wouldn't really pursue him. He has your number and Facebook, if he wants to contact you, he can.

• Baby, when is your birthday? The best way to see a person whom you like very much is to call him for a birthday party! This is what I usually did:) and just be dressed up as good as you can!