I still enjoy watching childhood movies, girls is this a turn-off?

I'm 24 and I still enjoy watching kids movies that I used to watch when I was a child. I guess you could say I'm still a child at heart. Disney and pixar movies, just to name a few, are my personal favourites. Except when I watch them these days I actually understand what is going on and they have more meaning to them. Girls, would you be turned off if a guy you liked was still interested in watching kids movies?

Most Helpful Girl

• Thats awesome. I love watching good kids movies, so its nice to watch them together. My boyfriend has most of the pixar and Miyazaki movies, and some of the disney movies as well, so when we feel like watching something fun and lighthearted we can watch those together. He also has dragonball z, pokemon, and digimon but we don't watch those.

GAG Video of the Day

GirlsAskGuys on the streets of Chicago!

What Girls Said 40

• Lots of peopel who were born in the 80s and 90s still watch their favorite childhood movies. Disney, anyone? They are family movies with adult humour as well as kid humour, so it's understandable to enjoy them!

I'm guessing that someone was teasing you about this? Screw them. (Well, not litterally.) You can like what you like. But if you find yourself shying away from adult decisions and responsibilities, etc, than it might be time to start growing up.

• No, that's really cute! If you cried in some of the movies that weren't that sad or anything then yeah that might be a turn off...but other than that it's kind of cute that you still watch those movies. You just need a girlfriend that loves those movies too so you can watch them together and then it's perfect! :D I'm sure there a ton of girls out there your age who would love to do that.

• That's a plus! I love those movies too. It'd be awesome to have a guy to watch them with me. I get so sappy and cuddly watching the love scenes from Lion King 2 and Tangled.

• Loooooove Disney. If a guy can enjoy something as classic, simple, and innocent as a Disney movie (as in, something that doesn't prioritize sex or violence), the guy is pretty well-rounded, and any woman your age will probably appreciate that. Annnd use it as an excuse to spend time with you.

• Love it. I still watch the Jungle book and laugh at the memory of trying to dance like they do to "I wanna be like you", how annoying I must have been to my older brothers and sisters. I still try to do it though:-)

• don't forget the bare neccessities!

More from Girls
35

What Guys Said 8

• I grew up on Disney movies, its part of my childhood. Still love watching them and thinking back of all the memories!

• I always go see disney movies with girls, they like it. I'm not going to see a animated movie with my mates...

• As long as it isn't Barney or Teletubbies I think you're ok.

• Lota girls like disney movies still, just don't act like a little kid.

• I think as long as you are not stuck with Barney and Bob the Builder, they should be ok.

More from Guys
3