I am feeling completely hopeless...is there any hope?

I lost my job 2 months ago, I have been looking but no luck, have had two interviews but nothing. I am totally broke too.The guy I am seeing has... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• quote from the movie Blow which I love "Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again, but life goes on."

there is a huge world of people unfortunately dealing with similar problems. if you continue to work hard in all aspects of your life, by all reasonable expectations, you should eventually have good things come towards you.

After a bad relationship in 2006 I lived at home for 6 years. I got a job I wasn't thrilled about in 2007 (but paid well enough) at a staffing agency which led me to a better job in 2008. 2011 I met my current girlfriend. In 2012 I finally moved out of my parents place... life throws curveballs and it can feel like you are in the worst place in the world with little hope of getting out of it, but as long as you try and stay positive, take solace in the good things in your life, and keep yourself open to new things eventually good things will find you.

As far as the job. Have you tried a staffing/temp agency. From the outside these jobs may seem terrible but they can be good and can lead to better things. As far as relationships go explore all options (putting yourself out there, online dating, tell friends you want to be set up, etc)... just never give up

Good luck!