Can you be "drunk" and still go on Facebook and send messages/write on walls etc?

When I'm drunk, I get really sleepy and fall asleep.

I'm talking about "drunk" not just really tipsy. I think when people go on Facebook and write 'I'm drunk" or send "drunk" messages, they are just acting like they're drunk, wanted to do these things along and want some social media attention.

Can you be really "drunk" and still go on Facebook and send messages/write on walls etc?

This question has a poll!

• Yes you can be really drunk and still go on FB and type Vote A
  • No, if you are really drunk, you probably cannot go on FB and type Vote B
  • See answer Vote C

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000 characters

Most Helpful Opinion

• I have a friend that only fb's while pounding back a fifth of whiskey. Drunk as sh*t and still makes sense. Granted some really horrible one's he deletes the next day. And He texts all the time too. I text very well while so drunk I can't walk so I see no validity to this comment.

What Guys Said 2

• I usually wake up with a variant of 50 different passwords all spelled wrong when I try to log onto sites. Clumsy drunkenness and my fingers are to big for my keyboard -___-

• I definitely can. Even my spelling is perfect (or at least as good as when I'm sober). Its terrible because people don't believe I was drunk when I try to explain my behavior the next day.

• Haha good :')

• LMAO! This just made my night.

• I sometimes write a depressing status at the end of a bad night out. I usually sober up a bit by the time I get home and delete it though.

I text my ex a load of abuse once, it was quite funny, probably not for her though.

I have messaged girls who I find attractive before and I always really regret it the next day. Like all males I believe myself to be far smoother than I actually am when I'm drunk. I wake up the next day and cringe at what I've said.

Its a bad habit tbh.

• Show Older

What Girls Said 4

• When I'm tipsy, sure I can text or go on Facebook. When I'm drunk...haha forget about that.

• That's what I'm thinking.

• Everyone handles their alcohol differently. There is something called a functional drunk. These people are capable of doing their everyday tasks while feeling this way because their bodies are able to handle it.

• I can get on Facebook and text when drunk, but I think there are people that will fake it for attention. Hard to say sometimes but you just have to know the person and notice how they type and text in that state. It's kind of obvious to me when a word's been purposely misspelled, you know, like they're trying too hard.

Personally I get really happy, and affectionate, so people usually know when I'm drunk and texting/Facebooking.

• Uh, I don't think so. If you're that drunk, how can you remember your log in, etc.

-love Sosa

• Most people have their login's set. I rarely ever actually log into any website/email/social media outlet.

• Agree. But there are people who really insist they are drunk when they do such things.