I need advive from a third party crowd, should I stick it out?

i have known this girl all through high school. 11 years later we go out for coffee and she knows how I feel for her but she is not ready for a relationship. her 7 year old daughter has accepted me and every once in a while she calls me dad, which is OK. she has told me that she has no time for a relationship due to how she works. I would like to take this friendship to the next level and she does not. I need help on what to do. I want to stick it out but if nothing comes from it I have wasted all that time what should I do?

So yesterday the temps were going down in to the low 30's and mid 20's and her wood pile was low. I went and got some wood for her and delivered it to her. then I talked to her sister due to the fact that I could not tell if she appreciated it or not, her sister has told me that she has had a ex that that did the same thing but he tried the same thing but he did it to make them a couple. me I delivered the wood because they needed it. she has been bitten so bad by ex's I don't know what to do.

Most Helpful Guy

• I think you just need to be patient. Her job is really what's important right now.

Also, she might be thinking of the consequences if she's with you. Perhaps, you'll break up suddenly and she can't take it. You just need to reassure her that you're always here for her and her child. Always include the child in your reassurances because it will increase the chances that you will end up being with your girl.

• so you have helped me on the first part of the queston no any advice on my update I put up.