If you have rich boyfriend you live with, what would be her reason for wanting to leave?

You've been in a relationship with said dude for about three years. He is making good money. He has a great career and is well established. You live in his fairly upscale house and he drives a nice upper middle class car in a upper middle class/ middle class neighborhood. He works and you barely work so basically he is providing for you financially. You have a lot of freedom to do what you want. Both of you have shared credit cards, you put in some share in utilities and bills, you're linked to his bank account, and you have all your things there because you've been living with said dude for the past three years. Why would you have a wandering eye? On the look out for someone else when you have it made financially with said dude? What would be your reason? Put yourself in this situation and talk about why you would want to break free of your relationship with said dude.

Check, your* reason to leave, sorry, typo

Most Helpful Girl

• For the most part, if I was dating someone who was financially capable of taking care of me but was not emotionally available or if I felt disconnected with him, I would NOT stick around. Also, just because a man is rich, doesn't mean he's the ideal type. It takes a lot more than money to stick around.

ALTHOUGH (I know this isn't part of the question), I don't think I could ever really let a guy take care of me financially. I would feel like too much of a burden and considering I can take care of myself perfectly well, it would be an imperfect balance.