What is your favorite movie that is a comedy?

What is your favorite movie that is a comedy?./?.?>.?././.?/./?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Your pictures hot and I think Austin powers takes the cake.

• Your welcome :)

• Thanks!

• I usely only put lol on people's answers though lol

• Show Older

What Girls Said 22

• Hangover

• Bridesmaids

• what about bob, 21 jump street, & I Love you, Man.

• Bridesmaids and Horrible Bosses

• The hangover (part 1)Horrible bossesPineapple expressFriday

• 1. Monty Python and the Holy Grail link (We are the knights who say Ni! :D lol)2. The Hangover (part1)3. Meet the Parents4. How To Lose A Guy In 10 Days5. There's Something About Mary6. Dumb & Dumber 7. Liar Liar

• Perhaps... but after watching the first one.. everything seem like deja vu on the second one... It's just tooooo predictable so it wasn't as funny.

• I was kinda disappointed with the first one because everybody kept saying it was so awesome so maybe I was expecting too much lol

• nah, to repetitive and predictable.

• Show Older
  • Mean Girls, anything by Mel Brooks

• Lol, thanks for the up-vote :)

• i'll make it two ;p jk lol

• I gotta down vote ):

• The Big Lebowski

• It looks like you're holding your d*** in you picture lolBut back to the subject: Easy A, and Me, Myself & Irene are all I can think of right now

• That would be one lucky mistress lol Jk :p

• LOL I know, I ended up going to your page. But you can't tell me that it doesn't look like one of those sexual pictures a guy would send to his mistress xD

• Lol. I'm not holding it

• whoa man this is not fair, there are so many!step brothers, scary movie 3, airplane, and this is one I recently watched, Pee Wee's Big Adventure! Oh I am also currently watching Big Trouble in Little China which reminds me of a really funny movie called Kung Pow... anyone seen that one?:D

• I've never heard of that last one you said

• Forget everything I just said.. Tim and Eric's Billion Dollar Movie is the best! link

• ok my brother helped me out :Ferris Bueller's Day off, Napolean Dynamite and Office Space!

• Grandmas boy, spaceballs, zombieland, and Dumb and Dumber just to name a few

• Zombieland, Monty Python and the Holy Grail, Friday, Hangover&hangover part 2, the other guys, and this one movie can't remember the name but it was about grave robbers in England.

• The Sandlot, My Big Fat Greek Wedding, School of Rock, Encino Man, Monty Python and the Holy Grail. There's a handful of my favorite comedies.

• Yessss ENCINO MAN is awesome!Buuuud-yWhheeezze the juiccce :)

• Horrible Bosses, Zoolander, Ted, Stepbrothers and Super Troopers.

• Zombieland

• White Chicks.

• I think we both know ted is the best ;)

• It's good but I don't think its the best ;p

• Friday, Austin powers.

• Friday

• Austin powersAce venture pet detectiveShawn of the deadRun fat boy runThis isn't a movie per say but peter Russell Red, Blue, and Brown

• white chicks

• Scary Movie series

• ikr? lol got some haters

• That was a quick two down votes lol. I like the third one the best of that series

What Guys Said 22

• Hot Tub Time Machine

• Austin Powers and Dumb and Dumber

• 40 Year Old Virgin and Bruce Almighty come to mind right away.

• The Hangover too!

• Probably Due Date lol. Robert Downy Jr is the man.

• Zombieland is the only one that comes to mind, other than that all other comady films suck, well maybe some don't suck but most do.

• Friday and Four Lions

• 1.Toy Story 22.The Taste of Others3.The Mask

• Office SpaceGroundhog Day

• Here is a list of Comedies I really like in no particular order: Knocked Up, 40 year old Virgin, Forgetting Sara Narshall, Horrible Bosses, Young Frankenstein, Blazing Saddles, Robin Hood Men in Tights, Spaceballs, Airplane, Monty Python and the Holy Grail, Dirty Rotten Scoundrels

• Friday series, not another teen movie, step brothers,

• Cheaper by the dozen(2003)Cheaper by the dozen(2005)

• Superbad,Swingers,Old School

• Ted, Due Date, also 21 jump street wasn't bad, and I laughed watching Avengers although it wasn't really a comedy movie.

• Step Brothers

• 21 JumpstreetHorrible BossesThe DictatorBrunoNorbitMean girls^ Off the top of my head, the fave ones.

• Caddy shack Animal House Groundhog DayTed ClickMrs. Doubtfire

• caddyshack

• I don't have a favorite comedy. Reading over other peoples answers I realize no one seems to like Bill Murray huh... I got to give him some credit.Groundhog Day link The Man Who Knew Too Little link Ghost Busters link Caddyshack link

• Just FriendsLost in TranslationOffice SpaceAmerican Pie one & 2Ace Ventura 2 (a good call by lace1228)Clueless

• Credit where credit's due :)I should say the same of KingsOfLeon88 too, but I posted before seeing his comment.

• Thanks :)

• Dirty Rotten Scoundrels, if you haven't seen this movie, then you are missing out. Comedy with class.I also like Mrs Doubtfire, Robin hood men in tights and Harold and Kumar go to white castle.

• Yes! Dirty, Rotten Scoundrels was awesome! YOU are a good man!

• Just friends

• Dumb and DumberStep BrothersSuper TroopersGrandma's BoyFriday

• All-time best.

• Dumb and dumber is one of the bests