What is your favorite movie that is a comedy?

What is your favorite movie that is a comedy?./?.?>.?././.?/./?

Most Helpful Girl

• Your pictures hot and I think Austin powers takes the cake.

• lol thanks. Austin power movies are pretty awesome ;p

• Thanks!

• Your welcome :)

GAG Video of the Day

GirlsAskGuys on the streets of Chicago!

What Girls Said 23

• Zombieland, Monty Python and the Holy Grail, Friday, Hangover&hangover part 2, the other guys, and this one movie can't remember the name but it was about grave robbers in England.

• Grandmas boy, spaceballs, zombieland, and Dumb and Dumber just to name a few

• The Sandlot, My Big Fat Greek Wedding, School of Rock, Encino Man, Monty Python and the Holy Grail. There's a handful of my favorite comedies.

• Austin powers

Ace venture pet detective

Shawn of the dead

Run fat boy run

This isn't a movie per say but peter Russell Red, Blue, and Brown

• White Chicks.

More from Girls
18

What Guys Said 22

• 21 Jumpstreet

Horrible Bosses

The Dictator

Bruno

Norbit

Mean girls

^ Off the top of my head, the fave ones.

• Ted, Due Date, also 21 jump street wasn't bad, and I laughed watching Avengers although it wasn't really a comedy movie.

• Office Space

Groundhog Day

• Dirty Rotten Scoundrels, if you haven't seen this movie, then you are missing out. Comedy with class.

I also like Mrs Doubtfire, Robin hood men in tights and Harold and Kumar go to white castle.

• Here is a list of Comedies I really like in no particular order: Knocked Up, 40 year old Virgin, Forgetting Sara Narshall, Horrible Bosses, Young Frankenstein, Blazing Saddles, Robin Hood Men in Tights, Spaceballs, Airplane, Monty Python and the Holy Grail, Dirty Rotten Scoundrels

More from Guys
17