What is your favorite movie that is a comedy?

What is your favorite movie that is a comedy?./?.?>.?././.?/./?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Your pictures hot and I think Austin powers takes the cake.

• lol thanks. Austin power movies are pretty awesome ;p

• Show Older
    • Thanks!

• Your welcome :)

What Girls Said 22

• The Sandlot, My Big Fat Greek Wedding, School of Rock, Encino Man, Monty Python and the Holy Grail. There's a handful of my favorite comedies.

• Yessss ENCINO MAN is awesome!Buuuud-yWhheeezze the juiccce :)

• Zombieland, Monty Python and the Holy Grail, Friday, Hangover&hangover part 2, the other guys, and this one movie can't remember the name but it was about grave robbers in England.

• Austin powersAce venture pet detectiveShawn of the deadRun fat boy runThis isn't a movie per say but peter Russell Red, Blue, and Brown

• Mean Girls, anything by Mel Brooks

• I gotta down vote ):

• i'll make it two ;p jk lol

• Lol, thanks for the up-vote :)

• Grandmas boy, spaceballs, zombieland, and Dumb and Dumber just to name a few

• White Chicks.

• The hangover (part 1)Horrible bossesPineapple expressFriday

• Scary Movie series

• That was a quick two down votes lol. I like the third one the best of that series

• ikr? lol got some haters

• what about bob, 21 jump street, & I Love you, Man.

• Bridesmaids and Horrible Bosses

• 1. Monty Python and the Holy Grail link (We are the knights who say Ni! :D lol)2. The Hangover (part1)3. Meet the Parents4. How To Lose A Guy In 10 Days5. There's Something About Mary6. Dumb & Dumber 7. Liar Liar

• i liked part 2 of the hangover better

• Show Older
    • I was kinda disappointed with the first one because everybody kept saying it was so awesome so maybe I was expecting too much lol

• Perhaps... but after watching the first one.. everything seem like deja vu on the second one... It's just tooooo predictable so it wasn't as funny.

• It looks like you're holding your d*** in you picture lolBut back to the subject: Easy A, and Me, Myself & Irene are all I can think of right now

• Lol. I'm not holding it

• LOL I know, I ended up going to your page. But you can't tell me that it doesn't look like one of those sexual pictures a guy would send to his mistress xD

• That would be one lucky mistress lol Jk :p

• Horrible Bosses, Zoolander, Ted, Stepbrothers and Super Troopers.

• I think we both know ted is the best ;)

• It's good but I don't think its the best ;p

• whoa man this is not fair, there are so many!step brothers, scary movie 3, airplane, and this is one I recently watched, Pee Wee's Big Adventure! Oh I am also currently watching Big Trouble in Little China which reminds me of a really funny movie called Kung Pow... anyone seen that one?:D

• ok my brother helped me out :Ferris Bueller's Day off, Napolean Dynamite and Office Space!

• Forget everything I just said.. Tim and Eric's Billion Dollar Movie is the best! link

• I've never heard of that last one you said

• Friday

• white chicks

• The Big Lebowski

• Zombieland

• Friday, Austin powers.

• Hangover

• Bridesmaids

What Guys Said 22

• Hot Tub Time Machine

• Dirty Rotten Scoundrels, if you haven't seen this movie, then you are missing out. Comedy with class.I also like Mrs Doubtfire, Robin hood men in tights and Harold and Kumar go to white castle.

• Yes! Dirty, Rotten Scoundrels was awesome! YOU are a good man!

• Austin Powers and Dumb and Dumber

• Just FriendsLost in TranslationOffice SpaceAmerican Pie one & 2Ace Ventura 2 (a good call by lace1228)Clueless

• Thanks :)

• Credit where credit's due :)I should say the same of KingsOfLeon88 too, but I posted before seeing his comment.

• 1.Toy Story 22.The Taste of Others3.The Mask

• Just friends

• Friday and Four Lions

• Office SpaceGroundhog Day

• Here is a list of Comedies I really like in no particular order: Knocked Up, 40 year old Virgin, Forgetting Sara Narshall, Horrible Bosses, Young Frankenstein, Blazing Saddles, Robin Hood Men in Tights, Spaceballs, Airplane, Monty Python and the Holy Grail, Dirty Rotten Scoundrels

• Step Brothers

• 21 JumpstreetHorrible BossesThe DictatorBrunoNorbitMean girls^ Off the top of my head, the fave ones.

• Caddy shack Animal House Groundhog DayTed ClickMrs. Doubtfire

• Superbad,Swingers,Old School

• caddyshack

• 40 Year Old Virgin and Bruce Almighty come to mind right away.

• The Hangover too!

• Zombieland is the only one that comes to mind, other than that all other comady films suck, well maybe some don't suck but most do.

• Ted, Due Date, also 21 jump street wasn't bad, and I laughed watching Avengers although it wasn't really a comedy movie.

• Cheaper by the dozen(2003)Cheaper by the dozen(2005)

• Probably Due Date lol. Robert Downy Jr is the man.

• Friday series, not another teen movie, step brothers,

• I don't have a favorite comedy. Reading over other peoples answers I realize no one seems to like Bill Murray huh... I got to give him some credit.Groundhog Day link The Man Who Knew Too Little link Ghost Busters link Caddyshack link

• Dumb and DumberStep BrothersSuper TroopersGrandma's BoyFriday

• Dumb and dumber is one of the bests

• All-time best.