• Ask
  • myTake

What is your favorite movie that is a comedy?

What is your favorite movie that is a comedy?./?.?>.?././.?/./?

Most Helpful Opinion

• Your pictures hot and I think Austin powers takes the cake.

• lol thanks. Austin power movies are pretty awesome ;p

• Show Older
    • Thanks!

• Your welcome :)

What's Your Opinion?

Add your opinion...

0/2000

What Girls Said 23

• The Sandlot, My Big Fat Greek Wedding, School of Rock, Encino Man, Monty Python and the Holy Grail. There's a handful of my favorite comedies.

• Yessss ENCINO MAN is awesome!Buuuud-yWhheeezze the juiccce :)

• Mean Girls, anything by Mel Brooks

• I gotta down vote ):

• i'll make it two ;p jk lol

• Lol, thanks for the up-vote :)

• Zombieland, Monty Python and the Holy Grail, Friday, Hangover&hangover part 2, the other guys, and this one movie can't remember the name but it was about grave robbers in England.

• Austin powersAce venture pet detectiveShawn of the deadRun fat boy runThis isn't a movie per say but peter Russell Red, Blue, and Brown

• Grandmas boy, spaceballs, zombieland, and Dumb and Dumber just to name a few

• The hangover (part 1)Horrible bossesPineapple expressFriday

• what about bob, 21 jump street, & I Love you, Man.

• Bridesmaids and Horrible Bosses

• 1. Monty Python and the Holy Grail link (We are the knights who say Ni! :D lol)2. The Hangover (part1)3. Meet the Parents4. How To Lose A Guy In 10 Days5. There's Something About Mary6. Dumb & Dumber 7. Liar Liar

• i liked part 2 of the hangover better

• Show Older
    • I was kinda disappointed with the first one because everybody kept saying it was so awesome so maybe I was expecting too much lol

• Perhaps... but after watching the first one.. everything seem like deja vu on the second one... It's just tooooo predictable so it wasn't as funny.

• It looks like you're holding your d*** in you picture lolBut back to the subject: Easy A, and Me, Myself & Irene are all I can think of right now

• Lol. I'm not holding it

• LOL I know, I ended up going to your page. But you can't tell me that it doesn't look like one of those sexual pictures a guy would send to his mistress xD

• That would be one lucky mistress lol Jk :p

• Horrible Bosses, Zoolander, Ted, Stepbrothers and Super Troopers.

• White Chicks.

• I think we both know ted is the best ;)

• It's good but I don't think its the best ;p

• Scary Movie series

• That was a quick two down votes lol. I like the third one the best of that series

• ikr? lol got some haters

• whoa man this is not fair, there are so many!step brothers, scary movie 3, airplane, and this is one I recently watched, Pee Wee's Big Adventure! Oh I am also currently watching Big Trouble in Little China which reminds me of a really funny movie called Kung Pow... anyone seen that one?:D

• ok my brother helped me out :Ferris Bueller's Day off, Napolean Dynamite and Office Space!

• Forget everything I just said.. Tim and Eric's Billion Dollar Movie is the best! link

• I've never heard of that last one you said

• white chicks

• Friday

• The Big Lebowski

• Hangover

• Bridesmaids

• Zombieland

• Friday, Austin powers.

What Guys Said 22

What They Said On Facebook