I wish the government would require good salary for all workers to get rid of some of the class-ism.

How would it be possible to make sure that every worker is making at least 15 dollars an hour to began with a job , this will help get rid of not all but a lot of classicism in America and it also would increase higher worker performance

I used too do everything that my manger was expect to do except telling people what to do at work and I was making much less cash at fast food.

if they required a 14 an hour minimum wage I would have then felt better about all my hard work and I could have been able to afford a Damn car too get too work and health care for my tooth ache!

in the old country they would of paid fast food employees pretty well at McDonald and everyone seemed happy ...Smaller staff.

capitalism is reinforcing classicism today in America , how will we stop this behavior of people being such big snubs?

we need freedom to pick wages
I only want too enforce a happy work places and lives for all :)
Know A Tree By It's Fruit

"You can tell the condition of a tree by it's fruit. A good tree bears good fruit and a bad tree bears bad fruit. You snakes-- how can you say good things when you are evil? For the thoughts that are in the mind and heart are spoken by the mouth.

Most Helpful Guy

• Its a cute idea but its how society works and always has worked.

Just like some chemical reactions, the economy of society reaches an equillibrium. Increase the base pay and prices of essentials/non-essentials will rise due to increased demand and increased cost of production. Or if minimum wage increased then workforces would have to be cut to keep costs the same.

Theres always a few big fish and lots of little fish and then the bottom feeders. Nothing can and ever will change that (indefinitely)

• its not cute , these cooperation spend money really badly so they could easily get rid all bad workers and rich kids and pay more for people you really need work.

• Okay, while I'm doing that; you go read a bible and take some economics classes.

• Dictionary*

All your entirely irrelivant talk of bibles distracted me.

GAG Video of the Day

How To Become A Morning Person

What Girls Said 17

• I'm with you in theory, but in reality it's not really feasible. If unskilled jobs were paid more highly people would have less motivation to acquire skilled professions on which society and the economy depend. The current system rewards additional qualifications and skills which people work hard to obtain, though I'll agree that not all opportunities were made equal.

• What about a national health service? Social security? These would be better ways to address fundamental inequalities, surely? We have a national health service in the UK.. there are plenty of people struggling to get by on minimum wage, but at least they can get tax relief and the same right to healthcare as anybody else. It is one thing I am truly grateful for.

• people make good working at ford and Detroit used a middle class places, if America really a middle class country we let everyone live good.

• Hmm well you have a point... I think that maybe they should raise the wages for Walmart, Target, Kohls and any fast food like BK or MCDLDS ... honestly people in retail I guess and fast food get paid way less and I'm sure other jobs do get paid less than thy should to.. its kinda sad since these companies make HUGE Bucks lol xD

but yeah... Well.. I guess since our society is a capitalist one you just gotta go toschool possibly or search for other opportunities job/career wise

• yea turn big profits and chreat the employees like crap like crud on the side of a pan

• You are so into yourself it's not even funny. It's one thing to have an opinion, it another thing to think your opinion is fact and everyone else's is therefore wrong. This isn't a socialist country, point blank. Some people might want it to be and they are more than welcomed to vote for socialistic candidates, but in a democracy majority rules.

We ARE a nation built on Capitalism and there are a lot of Americans in ALL social classes who appreciate that. And we do have "freedom to pick wages," we also have the freedom to get an education and get the job we each want. No one is forcing you to work at McDonald's...you could go to a community college, do a course in hospitality and get a job that pays way more. Or you could work very hard at you minium wage job, become a manger and make your $15 an hour.

OR

You could go on GAG, complain about how unfair your life is and your low wages and still get paid your little $8 an hour.

• you want be able pick anything so when globlest gain power. if like being poor go for capitalism .

• go watch "capitalism a love story" its a film explaing the failed of growth of income and a few people control everything . its all fact . capitalism with rising too top is only a pipe dream.

• alright cutie! have it your way keep taken those adorable pictures!

• I hate to say it but some jobs just aren't worth $15 an hour :/ I do agree that there is a lot of jobs that are horribly under paying but on that note there are a lot of jobs that over pay (Ceo's anyone?) but that is the nature of Capitalism, bushiness are allowed to set their own model including the salary. Civil Service jobs tend to have decent pay and great health care packages, I'd suggest anyone who doesn't have a college degree or other skill where they can get a good paying job to take a civil service test and try to get a job with the government.

• yes cupcake number #342 your right!

• You pay everyone $15 an hour minimum, all that does is drive up the cost of bread, gas, and every other consumer product.. cause not the costs of making, transporting and selling them have increased...

So, sure, I'll pay you $15 an hour to sweep the floor...

but be prepared to spend $30 for a Big Mac... $10 for a loaf of cheap bread...

and you can forget ever taking a girl on a date...

• good because you'll able afford to still buy it and a doctor making 100k will not care.

• let the government make some business and let people have control of government then we 'll own everything if this true liberality

• Governments govern.. hence their name...

More from Girls
12

What Guys Said 22

• You don't seem to understand what money is.

We could all get paid 100 times as much by declaring all former wages multiplies by 100.

Of course all prices would also be 100 times higher.

So nothing would change.

If you want to make poor people better off, you either have to take it away from someone else, or get richer as a society. That means actulh producing more goods and services.

• they have higher since already have corporate greed.

• we asking huge wages just like 15 an hour and cut other cost, these places wasting a lot of money anyway.

• If they can cut other costs, why aren't they? It would be pure profit.

if salaries went up, they'd hire less people and raise costs hurting everyone else.

The best way to raise wages is to raise demand for labour and productivity.

Raising minimum wages helps when you have a monopsony or very inelastic demand for low skill labour, but hurts if its elastic.

• Compare the average citizen of the united state with the majority of other countries. are you really a bad fruit ^^ ?

• i'm talking about living conditions and nothing else.

• You do realize that you are painting an idealistic picture of the repercussion of an increase in wages, right ?

Higher wages will only lead to higher costs, companies won't be able to afford the same amount of employees, more people will be unemployed, smaller companies will suffer to the point where only large established multinationals will be able to operate, therefore reinforcing even further the fracture between social classes, and leading some of the few last markets which aren't a monopoly or an oligopoly to become one...

If that isn't enough, think about the fact that most multinationals have been relocating for some years in cheaper countries like China and India, increasing the cost will only make those nations richer and create trouble in your country.

Nobody can refute the existence of the issue, sadly enough the solution is far from being that simple.

• that true because these bossiness owner of chain store are already so filthy rich.

• From my knowledge, the largest firms own some of other firms' shares. for example Microsoft has shares of other companies, and other firms in different sectors have invested in Microsoft. (you could look up at the list of investors on yahoo). For the big success stories, I doubt that pension funds will allow people to cover the costs of an investment. (now if someone does it early and it works.. that's a whole other story which isn't that common in my opinion).

• and to answer your first question (Kheserthorpe), Yes a few individual usually own the largest shares in a company. They tend to be the ones who initially invested in it. Even if a big group of people buy some share after, it does not change anything. Once again, you can take any company you can think of that is large enough and check.

• the government should stay as far from the work place as possible. they screw up more than enough in all other aspects as it is.

• so they enforce higher wages , but of course I mean new govermnet

• im bob!

• good. now I want to have a national anthem wriiten by the butthole surfers (time capsuled of course) from 1987,it'll be super psychedelic :)

• There is nothing wrong with classes. The upper class is the driving force of most of the economy. Read Hayek's Road to Serfdom.

• yes the upperclassmen is only 1% the rest have to work and worry.

• Smh...

I'm not even going to bother explaining economics to you...

• IM going explain you about propaganda

More from Guys
17