I wish the government would require good salary for all workers to get rid of some of the class-ism.

How would it be possible to make sure that every worker is making at least 15 dollars an hour to began with a job , this will help get rid of not... Show More

we need freedom to pick wages
I only want too enforce a happy work places and lives for all :)
Know A Tree By It's Fruit

"You can tell the condition of a tree by it's fruit. A good tree bears good fruit and a bad tree bears bad fruit. You snakes-- how can you say good things when you are evil? For the thoughts that are in the mind and heart are spoken by the mouth.

Most Helpful Opinion

• Its a cute idea but its how society works and always has worked.

Just like some chemical reactions, the economy of society reaches an equillibrium. Increase the base pay and prices of essentials/non-essentials will rise due to increased demand and increased cost of production. Or if minimum wage increased then workforces would have to be cut to keep costs the same.

Theres always a few big fish and lots of little fish and then the bottom feeders. Nothing can and ever will change that (indefinitely)

• its not cute , these cooperation spend money really badly so they could easily get rid all bad workers and rich kids and pay more for people you really need work.

• Show Older
    • Okay, while I'm doing that; you go read a bible and take some economics classes.

• Dictionary*

All your entirely irrelivant talk of bibles distracted me.