Anyone here also planning to play DayZ ?

There are already plenty of zombie games on the market, but I'm pretty anxious about the stand alone version of DayZ , which is already out as a mod for Arma 2.

The stand alone is gonna be great, from what I've seen and be less choppy then the mod with it's crazy gimmicks and hacks which really ruined the experience for me.

DayZ is a survival zombie game, where you have to scavenge and survive a zombie apocalypse with other players or die trying.

So is anyone here also looking forward and planning to play it?

Most Helpful Guy

• Ive read reviews of the stand alone version and from what I've gleamed it is quite a while away from being the same or even better. However, it has a great base and premise to work with so it has the potential to be a great game.

• yup, it's still a work in progress, which is good. They don't want to bring something which is only half finished , but a pretty solid game.