If my girlfriend tells another guy by Facebook, she doesn't love me and that she likes him does it count like

So that happened after a year of relationship. I discovered because she left her Facebook opened, I didn't tell her nothing at the moment because I felt guilty for viewing her Facebook. I told her in a discussion months later, she apologized, and because I was afraid of loosing her I forgive her. She still talks to the guy, she is in the same college as her, and I feel very insecure because she still talks with him on Facebook. That happened about 8 months ago, She has told me she only loves me, and that she always will, I believe her, but still feel insecure,

Am I right if I tell her to stop talking to him by all means? Or is it my problem,and I'm jealous and controlling, and showing I don't trust her at all if I ask her to stop talking to him and delete him on Facebook, and that I should work with my self confidence?

Most Helpful Girl

• It's normal to feel jelous... And she didn't acted right.

Either she lied to him by saying that, or she lied to you, because she told you both different things. Have you ever seen it by this point of view?

She might have lied to him because she wants a "back up guy" (which is horrible!). She might have lied to you because she isn't sure she really liked you.

You felt guilty for looking at her Facebook, and tha'ts absolutetly normal and healthy, so it's good you felt that way... But you acted wrongly by not telling her that it was open and that you looked (even if nor on porpouse).

If you'd done that, you'd also have talked to her about it right then, asking her what she was thinking and what she meant by it.

Of couse, she could have been angry and all that, but you'd solve it right then: you were facing the situation freshly too, so you'd know if she were bluntly lying to you then.

What she did is not something you should tolerate in a relationship. That tells you she might be leading some guys on, which tells you she can't be that good a person, and that tells you that she can lie and hide things for you, which tells you she'd not good a girlfriend...

If it had happened to me, I'd have talked to my boyfriend about it right then. I'd apologize for invading his privacy, I did not did it on purpose.. but she told that guy those things with an intention, that's not something as light as put it and treated it...

If I were you, I'd leave her, because she's also leading you on and you don't know what she's been telling that and other guys behind your back, since she's the type of person who'd do that and you know it.

I don't understant why you're OK with it. Just because you love her, you don't need to put up with her lies, her possible doouble-timming and her bad character.

Leave her and forget her. Find someone you deserve and be happy...!

• Leave her, If she told the other guy that she didn't love you and that she liked him. She told him for a reason she was trying to get with him. She's probably cheating on you.