Girls Rubbing Butt

Why do girls, no matter what they're wearing, always rub/hold their butt? It seems many rub down from the lower back and then just cup/hold their cheeks. What's the purpose? Why is this ok for girls to do? If a guy were to, it would be wrong. Do girls even notice/realize they're doing this?

Most Helpful Girl

• Cause we can and it's squishy and fun to hold. Why can guys itch their dick every 2 minutes and girls can't with theirs?

• Hmmm....good point. the difference, I think, is guys do that only briefly (aside from some who want attention) while this is done (from my noticing) often for minutes on end.

GAG Video of the Day

GirlsAskGuys on the streets of Chicago!

What Girls Said 4

• haha - I have a bad tendency to feel my muscles with my hands after I've been on a long run or intense bike ride - this include calves, quads, hamstrings - - it also includes the butt. I do it absentmindedly and in sheer vanity...

• I've never seen any girl do that...where exactly do you live? Haha

• I often slide my hand behind against the skirt (call it hand ironing) while sitting. Is that what you find weird ?

I don't know about rubbing or holding. I don't do that !

What Guys Said 1

• Something tells me it's probably something that's just done out of habit.

• I agree...girls don't seem to notice/realize. I'm curious as to why this is done, how/where the habit began.