How do you remove 'inksr' from my computer and is it a virus? help?

For about a month now every time I go on a website on internet explorer another window opens up with what looks like a survey? asking how many time you use the internet or what phone you have. The website is called 'inksr' but also just now I have had a simular one that says its called world social survey? its very annoying and I want to know how to get rid of it. I've tried running it through antivirus and nothing turned up and looked for it in programs but its not there eitha. thank you for any help

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Download either Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox to use instead. Internet Explorer is good for very little and often allows annoying things like this to slip through.

• thank you, I have been wanting to download google chrome but my partner says it takes up a lot of memory space do you know if this is true, he doesn't really know much about computers I think he's heard it from a friend

• Chrome and Firefox have been in a "battle" to be the better browser. At the moment, I think Firefox has the edge when it comes to speed, but either one will suit you well and you won't notice the differences in speed between the two.

What Guys Said 2

• Simply uninstall your browser, and download a new one. That should save you the hustle of going all through your add-ons.

• Use Google Chrome, or Mozilla Firefix, and install Adblock Plus.

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!