• Ask
  • myTake

Three year relationship ended need advice

My girlfriend of three years ended things last Friday night. During our relationship we grew very close and were each others best friends. (Which... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• She sounds as though she is one of those girls who needs change every now and then. She might be used to changing partners after the "excitement" or adrenaline rush some might feel when starting a new relationship. But this might be because she has trouble figuring out what she wants out of a partner or doesn't know exactly who she is yet and she just doesn't know it. I don't know if there is anything you can do because this is actually all on her part and you can't make her change. The reason I say this is because I am one of these girls.

What Girls Said 2

• sounds like she met someone else..im sorry you are hurt and you gave it another try with her,but now you have to accept that she is just not the one for you,and let her go so the right one can come along.

What Guys Said 2

• It sounds like she is talking to other guy. cause I mean why would she be surprised to see you if you guys were dating for three years come on bro that doesn't make sense. you mine is well ask her is there someone eles

• You should give up on this.