How do I know if a coworker likes me more than a friend?

I have a co-worker that I'm sort of crushing on. and to tell you the truth I think she likes me. I could be wrong. she either really likes me as a friend or as a potential boyfriend maybe? every time I say something at work she laughs and every time someone says something to me she laughs. when ever she says stuff to me she always adds my name in the sentence like 5 times... for example hi tony how you doing tony, oh really your so funny tony, tony tony tony. haha sorta like that. she also jokes around with me a lot ill ask her hey can I have that and she'll say no absolutely not. and then laugh and give it to me anyways. we do a lot of joking around, we never really make eye-contact, and they also say if a girl is interested in a guy she asks him questions, but she never asks me anything... but still I feel like she likes me. maybe I'm putting too much thought into it. but can anyone give me some signs on how to tell if a girl likes you or not.?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• haha im going through this right now, in fact i just posted a question about it. i think she does like you, but sometimes girls will flirt with the hot male worker for fun. I think you need to catch her out of work to determine the difference. I dont always ask the guys i like questions, my actions speak for me, does that make sense? ACTION PLAN: i think she does like you, perhaps you should suggest a work outing mix of guys and girls, take her aside and flirt with the notion. no doubt you both will be carefull though if your work has limits on who you can date work wise, so keep that in mind. she may like you but act reserved because of your work situation

What Girls Said 2

• Hard to tell. I would say there's a potential that she likes you, but she also could just be playing around.

• She likes you it's just she maybe waiting for you to make a move. I wouldn't go to fast. Real love grows. It's friendship caught on fire. Try holding eye contact with her once in awhile. She might not ask you questions because she is already getting to know you. She says' your name often because that's a comfort thing it makes her feel good to say it.

What Guys Said 1

• ok dude.. stop wondering IF this and that...Just ask her if she wants to go for lunch together make up an excuse if you have to explain like eating alone is boring and ud rather talk and chill with a friend.DO this. stop choosing inaction and staying inside ur little head. Put yourself out there