Can you get so cold you feel sick?

question says everything.

Most Helpful Guy

• Quote on hypothermia:

Stage 1

Body temperature drops by 1-2°C (1.8-3.6°F) below normal temperature (35-37°C or 95-98.6°F). Mild to strong shivering occurs.[1][2] The victim is unable to perform complex tasks with the hands; the hands become numb. Blood vessels in the outer extremities constrict, lessening heat loss to the outside air. Breathing becomes quick and shallow. Goose bumps form, raising body hair on end in an attempt to create an insulating layer of air around the body (which is of limited use in humans due to lack of sufficient hair, but useful in other species). Victim may feel sick to their stomach, and very tired.

link End of quote

__________________ (Google is your friend too, if you know what you're looking for and what to discard as irrelevant)

• Wait, does that mean I have hypothermia? I mean, I am always so cold and tired and I have been feeling sick to my stomach for the past few days.

• NO!! Hypothermia has an external origin: like staying immobile in the cold when it 's freezing, falling in cold water. and not getting out in time. It's related to thermal shock too. Nothing to do with your condition. I'm not a doctor and if I were Icouldn't examin you over the net. No doctor can help on Internet. Speak about it with your G.P.

• Conditions where you live would not induce hypothermia inside a building during the day unless you were naked all day long (which I'm sure is not the KY way of living :D):

See a doctor.