• Ask
  • myTake

WWE's "Ultimate Warrior" James Brian dead at age 54 from a heart attack RIP. Do you eat healthy to avoid the heart attacks?

Ultimate Warrior was a hero to me when I was growing up and it is so sad to see his unexpected sudden loss. RIP James Brian Which brings me to think... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• I'm trying to eat healthier personally. But I think a lot of these wrestlers are dropping off because of other substances they have put into their bodies over time. a lot of these wrestlers are jacked up on steroids and other things. Just saying.
    Macho Man Randy Savage died not too long ago from a heart attack as well. I think Eddie Guerrero as well. There is a pattern here and I think it has a lot to do with the life style of the wrestlers.

What Girls Said 3

• I know mine could most definitely be better. They were really good for a while till I had less money and needed to be able to stretch food out longer.

• Probably all the roids they used to take catching up with them.

What Guys Said 4

• I'd prefer a heart attack over cancer or a CVA or dementia.

• Eating healthy doesn't always avoid heart attacks. For example Davy Jones from the TV show the Monkees, died of a massive heart and he ate healthy and exercised regularly. RIP Ultimate Warrior :('

• Genetics has a lot to do with it as well. And exercise.
    I don't eat as well as I should, but on the plus side most of my relatives live into their 80's.

• er...guys in their 20s who are athletes have heart attacks.
    it's a range of factors that cause them, not just bad eating habits.