WWE's "Ultimate Warrior" James Brian dead at age 54 from a heart attack RIP. Do you eat healthy to avoid the heart attacks?

Ultimate Warrior was a hero to me when I was growing up and it is so sad to see his unexpected sudden loss. RIP James Brian
Which brings me to think of heart attacks.
I think average American have bad eating habits. Fast food is our poison. How do you feed your body? What are your eating habits to keep yourself in good health?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm trying to eat healthier personally. But I think a lot of these wrestlers are dropping off because of other substances they have put into their bodies over time. a lot of these wrestlers are jacked up on steroids and other things. Just saying.

Macho Man Randy Savage died not too long ago from a heart attack as well. I think Eddie Guerrero as well. There is a pattern here and I think it has a lot to do with the life style of the wrestlers.

What Girls Said 2

• I know mine could most definitely be better. They were really good for a while till I had less money and needed to be able to stretch food out longer.

• Probably all the roids they used to take catching up with them.

What Guys Said 4

• I'd prefer a heart attack over cancer or a CVA or dementia.

• Genetics has a lot to do with it as well. And exercise.

I don't eat as well as I should, but on the plus side most of my relatives live into their 80's.

• Eating healthy doesn't always avoid heart attacks. For example Davy Jones from the TV show the Monkees, died of a massive heart and he ate healthy and exercised regularly. RIP Ultimate Warrior :('

• er...guys in their 20s who are athletes have heart attacks.

it's a range of factors that cause them, not just bad eating habits.