WWE's "Ultimate Warrior" James Brian dead at age 54 from a heart attack RIP. Do you eat healthy to avoid the heart attacks?

Ultimate Warrior was a hero to me when I was growing up and it is so sad to see his unexpected sudden loss. RIP James Brian
Which brings me to think of heart attacks.
I think average American have bad eating habits. Fast food is our poison. How do you feed your body? What are your eating habits to keep yourself in good health?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm trying to eat healthier personally. But I think a lot of these wrestlers are dropping off because of other substances they have put into their bodies over time. a lot of these wrestlers are jacked up on steroids and other things. Just saying.

Macho Man Randy Savage died not too long ago from a heart attack as well. I think Eddie Guerrero as well. There is a pattern here and I think it has a lot to do with the life style of the wrestlers.