When to text somone after meeting them?

I recently met this really nice girl say on the Monday for example, and whilst talking we got onto texting after meeting people and the three day rule about texting somebody after you meet them and she said she thought that was a stupid rule and the guy should text her the next day/evening after meeting them, she also said it wouldn't go a miss to text her the same night just to make sure she got in OK, now the question is should I text her 2 days after meeting her say on the Wednesday as to show I'm not desperate or should I just text her on the Tuesday evening/day like she said the next day because obviously I don't want to be the one not wearing the trousers?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 2

What Guys Said 2

• Selected as most helpful

Text her the next night, that's what she specifically said

• Be yourself. If she doesn't like it - she's not the one for you. Period.

Text when you feel like it. She doesn't have to answer.. Does she?

If she doesn't... then ... it was too much.. Then you move on.

• Hi my dear friend it is important that you obey your inner feeling. The rules that have been set by man like you and are broken by man like .

I therefore see no reason to go a head and text her even if it was after one hour you can do it.

For her it will mean you are more concern but for others will think you desperate .

I am one man who care less about what others say if I love her I will do it then and show it off.

• You shouldn't text her at all. Call her and arrange a face to face meeting, keep the conversation short. The most time you spend texting and on the phone the less chance you'll have too hook up